2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On occasion. Got into them after hearing Row Jimmy.

Great tune. If you wanted to dive in deeper check out relisten.net Great site with a bunch of different artist live shows, broken down into year and date. The Dead section is beyond impressive. Mostly soundboards but a few shows have audience tapes. Hit that 05/08/77 show and start at the Row Jimmy. The Dancing in the streets right after is pure funk fest. The entire 2nd set is arguably the best music they have ever done.

Nike Dunk Low SP “Champ Colors”
Color: University Orange/Marine-Marine
Style Code: CU1727-800
Release Date: June 24, 2020
Price: $100
1592427762423.png

1592427801107.png
1592427824631.png

1592427853695.png

1592427888984.png

Saw the dead back in the early 90s- I would say they were the most boring band in the world but I saw bob dylan last year.
When you see Dylan now, you are basically just paying to see him In the flesh. I’d be totally willing to do that though. Besides my dad, he is the only man I look up to.

When you see Dylan now, you are basically just paying to see him In the flesh. I’d be totally willing to do that though. Besides my dad, he is the only man I look up to.
Yeah that’s pretty much why we went. He friggin sucks though now. Won’t do a single hit.

Yeah that’s pretty much why we went. He friggin sucks though now. Won’t do a single hit.
I saw him 4 years ago in a tiny theatre in Fla. He didn't say a word to anybody. Not a thank you, not a good night, nothing. I go pretty deep with his catalogue and I only recognized maybe 3 songs. It was still worth it though.

Anyway. This dunk hype is pretty serious now, huh?

furry shoes aint it.. cool concept tho. colorways solid too. and i get the reason behind the fur, kinda had to do it that way.. but nah for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom