2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bought these when they first dropped, they inevitably got dirty, tried to clean them, but the colors bled into the canvas. Bought another pair, at 50% discount, wore them twice and stuck them in my basement. Dug them up the other day, and with the insane prices Dunks are fetching these days I might just flip them.

EF30867D-AE6B-4D26-87AD-40F30B3F57C5.jpeg

One of my all time faves. Remember when they came out and knew nothing about SB so I missed out. What size are these?

Do these stockx sellers just pull numbers from their ***. I love my Newcastle’s but no way in hell are the even close to worth the $2500 stockx is asking.

Man, I need to check this thread more often, **** is comedy gold! Speaking of gold, the local finally got these in last week, picked my pair up yesterday and I like them more in person than I did from pics. The material on the toes and sides feels weird, anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• 20200618_221609.jpg
    20200618_221609.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 283
Still wouldn't mind owning a pair of these but not paying over msrp. reasonable at most i'd go is 125 max as that's the most i'd be able to dish out without braking my sons piggy bank.

Man, regret getting rid of my pair when these went for peanuts.

What do you guy's think the st john lows will settle at? Not sure if I want to try and grab them now or wait for the US release.

Back
Top Bottom