2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ordered greys, got blacks. got in touch with the store via IG. Id love to keep the blacks, but i bet there is some dude out there in my size who ordered the balcks and got stuck with my greys. trying to make it right this weekend.
Good for you man! Tis' the season!

ordered greys, got blacks. got in touch with the store via IG. Id love to keep the blacks, but i bet there is some dude out there in my size who ordered the balcks and got stuck with my greys. trying to make it right this weekend.
wish I could rep twice. good dude... what goes around comes around

Last edited:
Nice! Very kind of you to make it right. Hopefully it all works out. Good score though :smile:

Good for you man! Tis' the season!

I'm just thinking about how salty Id be if i paid the premium price for the blacks and got the grey pair instead after waiting forever for shipping. Hopefully the karma comes back to help me get a pair or two i've been chasing down the road.

^ Good **** man. Good karma.

And I forgot my #1 steal of the year. Grabbed some 40% off dunks, but i got the undefeated color way janoskis for $32 from buyskateshoes thanks to you guys on here

I'm just thinking about how salty Id be if i paid the premium price for the blacks and got the grey pair instead after waiting forever for shipping. Hopefully the karma comes back to help me get a pair or two i've been chasing down the road.
At least make sure you will get your greys though before u send them back to them

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014
1. The best steal is the Bevis mids 2 weeks after they dropped from a reseller for 60 shipped because he didn't think they'd move.

2. The worst were the Ostrich Mids, like my GF told me "they look like the inside of a dirty pizza oven" lol. Nike needs to leave the yellowed/vintage soles away from any SB's. I'm tired of White ones, but at least they don't make the shoe looks bad.

3. I'd like to see some Black Raygun Highs....

4. I don't really know any skateshops that well enough to answer that question, but hopefully someone who hasn't had one before. I like to see Nike use the SB App to let us either help design or choose from a couple different designs. 

The green sets it off perfectly! The gray laces are a little darker than the heather gray used on the shoe..here's some pics:

Looks so much better with the green laces. Where did you get those laces? And what are they called? Looking for some for mine

1. I didn't capitalize on any steals or deals.

2. Send Help 2

3. Dino Jr low, Doom low, Raygun High

4. Sunday
grin.gif

My pics from a few pages back are basically the hunter green, his are the lucky. Honestly they both work really well, not much difference on shoe.

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?
First off 00 - Repped. Saw 00 and a few peeps with BHM lows in their lists. Forgot about that one. I don't think I've opened the box since I got them. Need to bust those out. The gold laces completely change the look of that shoe in a great way.

1. I don't know about steal, because I paid retail, and it wasn't an SB. But when on my honeymoon in SF, a certain store owner after finding out it was my honeymoon (he asked, I didn't advertise) and Gary Payton was my favorite player sold me the Zoom Flight Gloves he had that were dropping that Saturday on the previous Tuesday. Felt pretty cool. I'll always remember that. Even though it didn't save me any money, and I probably could have scooped those with no issues, it was just a dope "lookout" from someone that didn't have to.

2. Maybe the Barbers. But that is maybe because they are fresh on my mind. I also really didn't like those blue ripstop mids.

3. I'd love to see TaunTaun lows.

4. Being a North Carolinian myself, I could go with Black Sheep as well here and be okay with it. I also think it would be really cool if Nike did a collab with a very little known shop to boost their profile. We all know about the Black Sheeps and the Premiers, etc. But what about Permanent Vacation in Wilmington, NC. I live in NC and never heard about them till this thread sometime last year. I think they are relatively new though. But you get the drift. Making an unknown KNOWN would be real dope.

1. Only bought one pair of dunk lows that no one was hyped about lol. Got extra 30% off though. smh
2. Not sure, but not really feeling the send help 2's
3. I'd like to see money cat highs as a low. Gucci's as a low and maybe jedi highs? Just bring out some simple theme colours with unique materials.
4. No opinion.

Back
Top Bottom