2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup!
💯 True!
I’ve deleted it, re-added it, Then deleted it again, And then re-added it again!
Nope!
And it just keeps asking me to Follow More Stores!
What the?!?!
I think it’s only worked the Very 1st time I Added it, then never again...
X2

I have the same issue with copdate too. Wondering if its a android thing. Anyone else have this issue on iOs?

Yup!
💯 True!
I’ve deleted it, re-added it, Then deleted it again, And then re-added it again!
Nope!
And it just keeps asking me to Follow More Stores!
What the?!?!
I think it’s only worked the Very 1st time I Added it, then never again...
Same here, i thought I was bugging

I think something has to happen to link Copdate entries to the app. My SPoT entry isn't showing either, even though I got an email confirmation. BlackSheep did get there though.

I mean it doesn't matter, won't win whether I see it, or not...

Screenshot_20201105-151735_Copdate.jpg

Add me to the list. I don't even bother trying at this point.

Nike keeps bringing the heat, but things are getting so bad that I can't even get in raffles any more. I swear I watch instagram all day and get notifications from more skateshops that I can count. Other shoes are starting to have more appeal to me as they are attainable for reasonable prices.

Nike keeps bringing the heat, but things are getting so bad that I can't even get in raffles any more. I swear I watch instagram all day and get notifications from more skateshops that I can count. Other shoes are starting to have more appeal to me as they are attainable for reasonable prices.
And this is eventually going to create fatigue - Nike are making their most loyal customers fed up.

Not much love for these here but they arrived pretty quickly from Slam Jam. Luckily this pair had pretty good quality control on them and the whole package is pretty nice! Definitely recommend them especially with the prices dipping.
FED5CD41-A4DF-4542-A23B-F31123A40EA4.jpeg

66E854A7-A506-480E-BCCD-8CB05B34E63C.jpeg

🔥 had too... wish the elephant print was more consistent... they 🔥 though...
Honestly thought you did that to the print on purpose! Gotta see other pairs but I really hope thats not what other people will be getting as far as the print goes.

DSC03464.jpg

DSC03456.jpg
DSC03461.jpg
DSC03466.jpg

Wanted to share some photos of my original ceramics as the release approaches. Too bad I don't have a macro lens for some real close ups. I've had a lot of the nicest SB dunks but these feel more special and overall better to me. Maybe because they're older, maybe since I had to go through an 11 and a 12 before I got 11.5, maybe it's just the colorway, maybe it's the fact that the suede is still super smooth (on par with original sea crystals if not better). Hopefully y'all can get your hands on the retros - I'll be gunning for them and veneers for sure.

edit: for some reason the photos came out a bit duller when I uploaded from my mac vs how they look on flickr. Link to flickr below, scroll for more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom