2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well. Makes it easier to walk away from it. Money in the pocket.

I nearly had a pair of Nontourages for $150 DS but goofed and forgot all about them. Adult life, always something to steal your attention, lol.

Nontourages elude me too, I've had several deals fall thru for some reason or another.

Seller attitude always plays a huge part in a transaction for me, BIP is correct on that. The right deal will come along

This is as important as price. Don't reward people for being jerks. I've walked away from deals at prices I would readily pay just over the way the other person conducts him/herself.
QF the ultimate T.

vice versa as a seller... I've rejected offers I would have happily taken with manners, sometimes dipped below my decided minimum if the experience is that pleasant

Price check on a pair of DS red/cement supreme sb's sz 9?
Have no idea what they're truly worth vs. what people actually pay.

On my feet today.  Bought off eBay last week for $65 shipped(had a 10% off coupon).  Also didn't like the red laces in them, so I swapped them out for white.  Still debating.

Thanks for the responses on the Quagmires.  Can't find a pair in my size for less than $300.  Guess I'll keep looking!

^My dude that pic makes them look dope even the white laces look ok but that bony protruding ankle bone is pretty disturbing.....

On my feet today.  Bought off eBay last week for $65 shipped(had a 10% off coupon).  Also didn't like the red laces in them, so I swapped them out for white.  Still debating.

Thanks for the responses on the Quagmires.  Can't find a pair in my size for less than $300.  Guess I'll keep looking!

White laces work well.

Didn't know you can use coupons on ebay though. Was that for certain sellers or is that site-wide for any random thing?

White laces work well.

Didn't know you can use coupons on ebay though. Was that for certain sellers or is that site-wide for any random thing?
I received two messages from eBay about a week or so before Christmas with codes for 10% clothing, shoes, etc, and another for 10% off anything.  I was shocked as well when they appeared in my inbox. 

QF the ultimate T.

vice versa as a seller... I've rejected offers I would have happily taken with manners, sometimes dipped below my decided minimum if the experience is that pleasant

Yeah, man.

I've recently been putting up some doubles and triples and older retros that I never got around to wearing (no SBs) on the bay. I get people contacting me trying to BIN, and from jump street, half of those people can safely be ignored without a second thought.

- If you can't compose a proper email - ignore.
- If you use the word "heat" in your message - ignore
- If you clearly haven't taken the time to read the listing - ignore.

It's really amazing how incompetent and ignorant some people can be. Ask Corgi or Gusto, LOL.

At times, perhaps I'm leaving money on the table, but I'm also trying to look ahead and prevent any issues from arising. In the case that something goes wrong (package gets delayed or lost or something), I need to make sure there's a sensible person on the other end with whom I can work things out.

Last edited:
i got my laces from ZAHIRJOOMA and they are disappointing to say the least... i love the fact that they match my ugly sweaters perfect but the length is not the same exact length as the SB laces that came with the shoe... i guess ill just have deal with it :smh:

QF the ultimate T.

Yeah, man.

I've recently been putting up some doubles and triples and older retros that I never got around to wearing (no SBs) on the bay. I get people contacting me trying to BIN, and from jump street, half of those people can safely be ignored without a second thought.

- If you can't compose a proper email - ignore.
- If you use the word "heat" in your message - ignore
- If you clearly haven't taken the time to read the listing - ignore.

It's really amazing how incompetent and ignorant some people can be. Ask Corgi or Gusto, LOL.

At times, perhaps I'm leaving money on the table, but I'm also trying to look ahead and prevent any issues from arising. In the case that something goes wrong (package gets delayed or lost or something), I need to make sure there's a sensible person on the other end with whom I can work things out.
So true. Principle reigns supreme. I pass on so many transactions due to buyer/seller ignorance. Even if the deals are in my favor, it is not worth it to conduct business with someone who can't grasp basic principles. Had someone make an offer on a shoe I have on the bay. In the initial message, dude calls me outta my name due to his displeasure with the listed price, desipite it clearly saying bin or best offer. Funny how powerful the internet makes people.

Any more info on the Tiffs? February right?

After striking out on the Black/Red 1s this morning, I'm fiending man. Might just buy a cheap pair of dunks or something.

Any more info on the Tiffs? February right?

After striking out on the Black/Red 1s this morning, I'm fiending man. Might just buy a cheap pair of dunks or something.
Ha!  I feel the same way(been checking eBay/FC for the last hour or so).  Also, repped for calling them Black/Red 1s.

That aj1 thread needs to be archived the saltiness was hilarious. Dudes nearly in tears. I just started looking around for other kicks that will get less shine after the gamma 11 and 12 and the 1s plus foams dropping soon. Great time to eBay stalk

Back
Top Bottom