2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those cobra commander dunks drop in feb
hope you're right, waiting on another pic already (crazy that we've still only seen that ONE teaser shot almost three months later....)

sidenote about the 1s... struck out on the reds, but got my royals when they dropped and agree that the 2013 quality is great. Don't know how it used to be/what to compare it to, but the leather is soft, creases & ages nicely. Just for anyone thats debating getting a pair for resale, no complaints in my book.

back to the topic: citysole has a couple decent  deals on a few pairs of SBs, nothing great but maybe someone'll find a lucky size: 

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/inde...th=196&zenid=d611f3eb6ba9562e2dc91e498ea8376b

hope you're right, waiting on another pic already (crazy that we've still only seen that ONE teaser shot almost three months later....)

sidenote about the 1s... struck out on the reds, but got my royals when they dropped and agree that the 2013 quality is great. Don't know how it used to be/what to compare it to, but the leather is soft, creases & ages nicely. Just for anyone thats debating getting a pair for resale, no complaints in my book.

back to the topic: citysole has a couple decent  deals on a few pairs of SBs, nothing great but maybe someone'll find a lucky size: 

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/inde...th=196&zenid=d611f3eb6ba9562e2dc91e498ea8376b
Almost a FSR of the Made For Skates for 65. If I designed a shoe that no one liked I'd feel terrible.

IMO on the tiff highs that people say oh it's a dope colorway it has nothing to do with being labeled as tiffs, I call *******t not pointing any names out just saying people only drool over the tiffs cause of the tiff label and diamond on them cause without your left with a plain *** black and teal or aqua shoe for example the clear jades which NOONE bought up lol they sat forever on clearance but I bet you throw a diamond on the clear jades and people woulda went bananas
the tiff lows were the original colorway. then nike decided to ***** them out.

i like the colorway but i want the highs moreso for the crocodile/alligator print

Any1 know where i can get sum green SB replacement laces???...wanna swap out the grey in my UCS, i found a lucky green color but it looks to dark/dull looking to use more of a brighter green like on the shoes....also what length is good??...thanks 
fully laced has some and you can try ebay, 

the dark red laces on the left are from the UCS,  i think they are 64 inches long.  I measured the crimson red laces on the right, which was 58'  (kobe 8 laces)

hope that helps. 

IMO on the tiff highs that people say oh it's a dope colorway it has nothing to do with being labeled as tiffs, I call *******t not pointing any names out just saying people only drool over the tiffs cause of the tiff label and diamond on them cause without your left with a plain *** black and teal or aqua shoe for example the clear jades which NOONE bought up lol they sat forever on clearance but I bet you throw a diamond on the clear jades and people woulda went bananas

That's not true for everyone first two SBS I saw were basically tiffs and send helps and I fell in love with the shoes way before I knew they were collaborations. Would buy either without branding though the send helps Dont have real branding.

I got a pair of the jades, love them... I also like the croc on the tiffs. But feel people who normally do sb's go the extra mike to get them just because they are a collab

Well I hope that those cobra commanders do release in February, been itching for detailed shots and more info since they were rumored.

I'm still undecided about Tiff hi's...the lows are iconic and "sneakerheads" alike from SB enthusiasts to JB or anything else recognizes them but I just never felt the colorway. Whenever they drop and if I've got the extra cash I may pick them up but I won't be upset if I don't. I'm more excited about these Premier's dropping this weekend and the cobra commanders. On a side note, those YOTH hi's are starting to look nicer and nicer with more detailed shots too! Any info on release dates?

Pretty subjective, no? This can be said with any collab. I personally think yeezys would be outlet bound if it wasn't associated with kanye.

$240 with shipping and handling if you got them for retail online. They were only available from one shop and very limited. They also released them in store for like $190 or so.
was able to get a 6.5(heard only 5 pairs of sizes less than sz 7 each were made) with all the fix-ins for $202+shipping from ebay. I think I can call that a steal at the least. In the years to come these will be a nice shoe to have. If they were to release as a QS  I also wouldn't mind. I felt like whatever when I got them because I know I had a pair but I know many people missed out. Nike gotta give the people what they want. Not just Jordans

Those C/C dunks are going to be one that I buy as soon as a site has them live.  No waiting for discounts, etc. 

C'mon February!

Sit down junior

So I posted earlier about Concepts not sending me the right color UCS dunks. (I ordered Greys and got sent blacks with the whole package)
I contacted them trying to make it right because I figured if I ordered greys and got blacks someone else in my same size probably ordered and paid the premium for blacks and ended up with my greys. they called me back right away. I told them I would return the blacks so they could send them to the dude who should have gotten them and ended up with the greys. They said they had already taken care of him with a pair of blacks and offered to send me a pair of greys that they had held back for the restock if i paid retail for them again.
I was very happy with that solution since I'd have both pairs and basically only paid for greys twice. They overnighted them to me last week and I actually had both colorways before Christmas. Wore one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day. Really glad I called them and settled it instead of just hiding the fact that I received blacks and just having those. These will be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sneakers for the rest of my life now.

So I posted earlier about Concepts not sending me the right color UCS dunks. (I ordered Greys and got sent blacks with the whole package)
I contacted them trying to make it right because I figured if I ordered greys and got blacks someone else in my same size probably ordered and paid the premium for blacks and ended up with my greys. they called me back right away. I told them I would return the blacks so they could send them to the dude who should have gotten them and ended up with the greys. They said they had already taken care of him with a pair of blacks and offered to send me a pair of greys that they had held back for the restock if i paid retail for them again.
I was very happy with that solution since I'd have both pairs and basically only paid for greys twice. They overnighted them to me last week and I actually had both colorways before Christmas. Wore one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day. Really glad I called them and settled it instead of just hiding the fact that I received blacks and just having those. These will be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sneakers for the rest of my life now.

well_done_sir.gif

I'm waiting on the same thing. The way they're sitting someone might or Em on eBay for 75 or less like uprises. Or 65 like the brick houses
i dont see why not those Highs arent even QS so i can easily see them falling for about $70. they're ok but wouldnt pay retail for em when i know that in a few weeks theyll be shops and people just trying to get rid of em.

Back
Top Bottom