2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ok. are both the blk/tans highs and the blk/brown gradient lows BOTH called guiness'?

i know where to find the highs. where can i find the lows?

ok. are both the blk/tans highs and the blk/brown gradient lows BOTH called guiness'?

i know where to find the highs. where can i find the lows?

those white and blue ones look so nice. definitely pick those up when they drop.

those white and blue ones look so nice. definitely pick those up when they drop.

eek.gif
Those white and blue SBs look soo clean!

WHEN do they drop does anyone know yet??

eek.gif
Those white and blue SBs look soo clean!

WHEN do they drop does anyone know yet??

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Theyre decent, but what the heck is going on with that yellowed-looking midsole? Should be black, white would be alright too
have always hated yellow soles...

Theyre decent, but what the heck is going on with that yellowed-looking midsole? Should be black, white would be alright too

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

the black sole looks terrible ... the aged sole gives it a more worn look i like it  just the way it is

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

the black sole looks terrible ... the aged sole gives it a more worn look i like it  just the way it is

Back
Top Bottom