2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Those red preme lows need to release with a fat tongue. With the thin tongue and the tag on the side they just look like a pair of red cement print Af1 id's. Idk maybe I'll change my mind when I see better pics

THIS!

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

Those red preme lows need to release with a fat tongue. With the thin tongue and the tag on the side they just look like a pair of red cement print Af1 id's. Idk maybe I'll change my mind when I see better pics

THIS!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

you know those people saying "sb fell off..sb is wack, foams>__ will still cop cuz they'll be limited
laugh.gif

you know those people saying "sb fell off..sb is wack, foams>__ will still cop cuz they'll be limited
laugh.gif

well the spacejam pair wasn't too bad...but i think that was pre-concord/galaxy 
i'm interested to see how this'll go

well the spacejam pair wasn't too bad...but i think that was pre-concord/galaxy 
i'm interested to see how this'll go

The hype for these are going to be beyond ******ed. Good luck on coppin if you truly like these.

The hype for these are going to be beyond ******ed. Good luck on coppin if you truly like these.

THIS!

THIS!

Ive got a feelin that that Tiff colorway will bring out the hypebeasts and there goes the lower profile. If those dont the red supremes defiantly will

Ive got a feelin that that Tiff colorway will bring out the hypebeasts and there goes the lower profile. If those dont the red supremes defiantly will

Man you could slap a Supreme logo on a roll of toilet paper and it would sell, there's no way those Dunks won't be damn near impossible to get.

Sad, because I think they look good (from what I see in that 1 pic) and I would cop, but with the amount of work that likely will have to go into getting them.

Man you could slap a Supreme logo on a roll of toilet paper and it would sell, there's no way those Dunks won't be damn near impossible to get.

Sad, because I think they look good (from what I see in that 1 pic) and I would cop, but with the amount of work that likely will have to go into getting them.

Back
Top Bottom