2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by togusa

The Premiers are gonna be a GR. I know my local SB shop is getting them. I think the four color lace pack is going to be exclusive to the store though.

ok nice, im not worried about the special package or laces, its just a clean shoe.  now that supreme one a little crazy
I think it's similar to the Slayers or Cigars. The special pack with the different insoles and extra laces only drop at Premier, but the shoes release in-store at other shops. I doubt that these will be GR though. Any kind of concept shoe from SB is somewhat limited

Originally Posted by jdm free

The Premiers are gonna be a GR. I know my local SB shop is getting them. I think the four color lace pack is going to be exclusive to the store though.

ok nice, im not worried about the special package or laces, its just a clean shoe.  now that supreme one a little crazy
I think it's similar to the Slayers or Cigars. The special pack with the different insoles and extra laces only drop at Premier, but the shoes release in-store at other shops. I doubt that these will be GR though. Any kind of concept shoe from SB is somewhat limited

Speak of the Devil.... 

Shop nearby got em' today.  They come with gray laces.  The soles on these things are sick.  I also have a set of Jordan Carolina/university blue laces that seem to go pretty well if I feel like using them...

Excuse the crappy iphone photography skills...

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

More pics in the April Pick Up Post for those that are interested.

Speak of the Devil.... 

Shop nearby got em' today.  They come with gray laces.  The soles on these things are sick.  I also have a set of Jordan Carolina/university blue laces that seem to go pretty well if I feel like using them...

Excuse the crappy iphone photography skills...

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

More pics in the April Pick Up Post for those that are interested.

I was able to cop from my local spot earlier this evening. It's a very clean shoe imo, and I really like the sole. It would be cool to have the four laces that come with the Premier set but I don't feel like I'm really missing out on much, I like the model more than two extra pairs of laces.

I was able to cop from my local spot earlier this evening. It's a very clean shoe imo, and I really like the sole. It would be cool to have the four laces that come with the Premier set but I don't feel like I'm really missing out on much, I like the model more than two extra pairs of laces.

So those Premier's don't glow in the dark?? They had a picture where i thought they did.......

So those Premier's don't glow in the dark?? They had a picture where i thought they did.......

Nah, no glow in the dark. The light in that pic was meant to highlight the sort of translucent nature of the sole. I'm real happy with how the shoe turned out.

Nah, no glow in the dark. The light in that pic was meant to highlight the sort of translucent nature of the sole. I'm real happy with how the shoe turned out.

Picked up my pair today in honor of a cool spot in western MI, no complaints here.

Picked up my pair today in honor of a cool spot in western MI, no complaints here.

Okay. So new picks of the koziks came out. These look like the original samples and not the washed out, overlit versions from that japanese site. Whew!

Okay. So new picks of the koziks came out. These look like the original samples and not the washed out, overlit versions from that japanese site. Whew!

I was able to get the Premier's yesterday, all the different materials on the shoe are really nice... Look alot better in person!!

I was able to get the Premier's yesterday, all the different materials on the shoe are really nice... Look alot better in person!!

I was holding off to attempt a cop on the supremes but those chancer look pretty slim. Might have to pull the trigger on the premiers, I've liked them since I first saw them. They resemble the pigeons but those soles 
pimp.gif

I was holding off to attempt a cop on the supremes but those chancer look pretty slim. Might have to pull the trigger on the premiers, I've liked them since I first saw them. They resemble the pigeons but those soles 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by ta2and0

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

Have to agree what he said strongly.…
The older pic looked way better and it's making me wonder whether it's just pics or there's certain difference between em.

d671696e5bbd7cc37699da988b9511ce1a653e11_r.jpg

There's no need to wonder, it was a totally different colorway in the first pictures that were seen. SMH, SB really jacked this one up!

So, was that a different colorway actually?
Got mine today and it actually looks exactly like the second pic. Although I'm loving the one I got, it's just making me wonder how come that pic looked like a piece of cake tho?

Back
Top Bottom