2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by heatking

i seen premiers and koziks both buy it now for 150 area on ebay already. which isn't to bad.

dudes charging 200 something is crazy, my local shop still has most sizes of the koziks sitting on display.

SB isn't just as hyped as it use to be where !!@* sells out in a hour or two and thats it.

Good for me though, now i don't got to try as hard to pick up some SB's... unlike Js where i gotta wake up damn early or have 10 computers spamming check out button.

They said that over 250 people showed up for the release.
skatepark of tampa is my local SB dealer and they still have koziks in stock like a bunch of regular sizes too.

guess its just the area.

over here its like that for Js but not SBs

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

i seen premiers and koziks both buy it now for 150 area on ebay already. which isn't to bad.

dudes charging 200 something is crazy, my local shop still has most sizes of the koziks sitting on display.

SB isn't just as hyped as it use to be where !!@* sells out in a hour or two and thats it.

Good for me though, now i don't got to try as hard to pick up some SB's... unlike Js where i gotta wake up damn early or have 10 computers spamming check out button.

They said that over 250 people showed up for the release.
skatepark of tampa is my local SB dealer and they still have koziks in stock like a bunch of regular sizes too.

guess its just the area.

over here its like that for Js but not SBs

If my spot still has the koziks tomorrow when I go cop the premiers, I might pick up both pair. I need to see the Koziks in person before I buy though

If my spot still has the koziks tomorrow when I go cop the premiers, I might pick up both pair. I need to see the Koziks in person before I buy though

I missed out on the Premiers and the Koziks just didnt do it for me. Im still hyped as hell for this suppose'd ENTOURAGE drop for May. Just need to find out more about the SUPREME's release date and I can finally call it a year on the SB lineup for a moment

I missed out on the Premiers and the Koziks just didnt do it for me. Im still hyped as hell for this suppose'd ENTOURAGE drop for May. Just need to find out more about the SUPREME's release date and I can finally call it a year on the SB lineup for a moment

Premiers are up on PYS. I passed, 150's a little steep, plus it looks like they only have the one extra pair of laces. Picked up those Oscars though. Really feeling the green.

Premiers are up on PYS. I passed, 150's a little steep, plus it looks like they only have the one extra pair of laces. Picked up those Oscars though. Really feeling the green.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

nike-sb-dunk-low-medusa-f5-560x406.jpg

if you are talking about these they are called "Medusas" .
30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"

30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"

30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"
Lol...just going by what they were labeled on the site my dude.  Was only trying to help for those trying to cop.

30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"
Lol...just going by what they were labeled on the site my dude.  Was only trying to help for those trying to cop.

Looks like the GR premiers are dropping at a lot of places tomorrow. My local spot dropped them early and I missed out. If anyone can help a brother out with a 11.5, it'd be much appreciated.

Looks like the GR premiers are dropping at a lot of places tomorrow. My local spot dropped them early and I missed out. If anyone can help a brother out with a 11.5, it'd be much appreciated.

Its cool im only trying to help ya out and others who might be confused on the name. gotta educate people sometimes when it comes to names of shoes, like example i heard some people calling the playoff 12s the "shamoo 12's" and i was just like
30t6p3b.gif

Its cool im only trying to help ya out and others who might be confused on the name. gotta educate people sometimes when it comes to names of shoes, like example i heard some people calling the playoff 12s the "shamoo 12's" and i was just like
30t6p3b.gif

premiers sold out quick at my local spot. they didnt have much pairs. they guy working the counter said they only had what was left over from the michigan store or something like that.

premiers sold out quick at my local spot. they didnt have much pairs. they guy working the counter said they only had what was left over from the michigan store or something like that.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I did the same thing, went to get my premiers (which surprisingly sold out instantly this morning), checked out the koziks- which felt cheap and are pretty ugly. Happy with the premiers though, i figured PYS would have em at 200- cuz they were limited around here, and sold like hotcakes
im sure people gonna ask for 200 when PYS sells out. they gonna sell out soon too, when u click on a size they tell u how many they got left and its not much. i clicked on 10.5 and hit add to cart and it says 2 left... i did the same thing like 20 minutes ago and they had 3, so they are selling.  i was so lucky to get something  i could fit into today, dude infront of me got last 10.5 pair and they only had like 2 total!

I did the same thing, went to get my premiers (which surprisingly sold out instantly this morning), checked out the koziks- which felt cheap and are pretty ugly. Happy with the premiers though, i figured PYS would have em at 200- cuz they were limited around here, and sold like hotcakes
im sure people gonna ask for 200 when PYS sells out. they gonna sell out soon too, when u click on a size they tell u how many they got left and its not much. i clicked on 10.5 and hit add to cart and it says 2 left... i did the same thing like 20 minutes ago and they had 3, so they are selling.  i was so lucky to get something  i could fit into today, dude infront of me got last 10.5 pair and they only had like 2 total!

To each his own I guess, woke up this morning and went to my spot to pick up my premiers, asked my boy at the shop if they had koziks left, and of course the last one was my size...I think the Kozik look pretty tight so I bought them. I like the material on the toebox and the way it kind of shined.
<br>

To each his own I guess, woke up this morning and went to my spot to pick up my premiers, asked my boy at the shop if they had koziks left, and of course the last one was my size...I think the Kozik look pretty tight so I bought them. I like the material on the toebox and the way it kind of shined.
<br>

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

Sure are.  Good eye there.  

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

Sure are.  Good eye there.  

Back
Top Bottom