2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The wait was killing me, but I finally have them in my possession. Props to John00

^^ Am I missing something or is it just sizes 8, 13 and 15??

Only ones I'm able to add to cart.

No problem homie. The quality is crazy!

I agree the quality is ridiculous, pisses me off Jordan brand can't do the same but w/e.

I've been thinking about grabbing those Sequoia lows but I'm not much of a fan of lows. However that color way is dope, I'm a sucker for earth tones with a gum sole hopefully they are still around after Christmas.

I agree the quality is ridiculous, pisses me off Jordan brand can't do the same but w/e.
I've been thinking about grabbing those Sequoia lows but I'm not much of a fan of lows. However that color way is dope, I'm a sucker for earth tones with a gum sole hopefully they are still around after Christmas.
Not even gonna lie most GRs have been on clearance a lot so i wouldnt doubt if these will be as well

but new insole? (Zoom)

I checked that site, no 3m raging bull sbs at all.

I don't know Ur size but check eBay. Last time I checked there were a few pairs going for basically retail or just a bit of a markup. Some even with free shipping, don't be afraid to make an offer too. Lately I've been seeing some great prices on dunks and SB's, good luck.

I checked that site, no 3m raging bull sbs at all.
Here's the link to them:http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=sb&sc=dunksbhi&i=080903   or, like Rillo said, look on Ebay.
I don't know Ur size but check eBay. Last time I checked there were a few pairs going for basically retail or just a bit of a markup. Some even with free shipping, don't be afraid to make an offer too. Lately I've been seeing some great prices on dunks and SB's, good luck.
I've seen some good prices on Ebay as well for some SBs. It's kinda hit and miss though, the older stuff is a little too overpriced and the newer stuff is going for cheap.

Sorry for the phone pic... Had to pick these up as a warriors fan. Pretty nice in person
Yo, I copped those from Premier on their Black Friday sale. Damn strong cop. I love them. That blue material is nice in person.

Last edited:
NJ Skate in Sayreville is closing down.  They have a good size run on the ones in the first picture

the matte/silver in the second picture only had a 7.5 left

Prices if you cant see: 

Dunk low - $50

Dunk Mid/High $55

nikexstussy - $30 off retail

they're open until the 24th, don't know if they take phone orders

Back
Top Bottom