2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Elite sent their announcement about 30 minutes ago for all those in the 703 area code.  No blue laces and lace locks.  They also tweeted that they have the Doernbecher SBs earlier this afternoon.  Good luck.  I'm sitting this one out.  

Looks I'm the only person dumb enough to line up for the wpf. If it stays like this I guess no more camping for sbs which would be amazing.

In line for the wpf well rather I am the line surprised cause the local shop said they had 100 calls about these today

got my size 13 for 140 shipped. i called a crap ton of stores today trying to track down a 13 but most spots only had up to a 12.

checked my bank account and was actually charged 130 not 140, it keeps getting better.

Last edited:
u know u guys keep posting in last years sb dunk thread, im going to create a new one for this year
They're just going to combine the thread. The reason why we're posting in this thread is because the person that created it passed away. He was into SB heavy and took his own life. We picked this thread up for him and carried it on in honor of him. We change the title every year.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the **** quality of the laces? these are my 1st dunk high with the tan box (with fat laces) so are all the new ones like this?

They're just going to combine the thread. The reason why we're posting in this thread is because the person that created it passed away. He was into SB heavy and took his own life. We picked this thread up for him and carried it on in honor of him. We change the title every year.
Forreal? Damn... I Had No Idea.

Seeing a lot more WPF on eBay.  Hoping these are as available as those 3M joints everyone in this thread was going crazy for.  Will make them a relatively easy cop.

^ Yep.  People were worried about the availability of those, but they're pretty easy to find at or below retail.

Hoping the When Pigs Fly joints turn out the same.

I ordered these about a week ago from wearecivil.com. Received them yesterday, pretty happy with the shoe and the ordering/shipping from Civil.

Forreal? Damn... I Had No Idea.
Yeah, I would like to keep him as the thread owner. No diss to anyone because I know whoever created the "new" thread doesn't know.
^ Yep.  People were worried about the availability of those, but they're pretty easy to find at or below retail.

Hoping the When Pigs Fly joints turn out the same.
Man, I hoping that these are around in 3M numbers as well.

Nebody on here that can easily get a pair of Wpf...that is willing to help a fellow nt'er please lmk...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom