2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My local released em on saturday but havent gave the word for phone orders yet. May be worth ringing em up Kinetic phone number both lacations one in Jersey one in Delaware 302 477 1533 DE 856 375 2236 NJ
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Yo Swag, didn't Chuck do an in store with your local and preform as well? If so, did he sign anything and what was it like?

the second version of the skunks are so terrible it kept the og skunks at crazy prices

i still will cop the og skunks eventually

been thinking about collecting sbs again the way things are going they are the only shoe Nike hasnt pimped out to the masses yet. if i do start again im going for the silver box era first to much heat to name or stomach
glasses.gif

they were almost impossible to get in the DFW area- i left work and got to the shop before they opened, but there was a line for them and dudes had been there for hours (and we didnt get that many pairs). Then, i broke down and bought a pair online for $200 and ended up getting refunded 5 days later since they oversold their pairs. Just couldnt see spending any more than that and the resell price kept going up :smh:

those bhm lows turned out to be a good look, the first pics of them were not

Would LOVE to get a pair @ $200. I would do that in a heartbeat, prices are really shocking.

You Gonna Chop Up The Cheech & Chongs? Or Just Leave Them White?

This is the biggest problem I have with these, I've yet to wear mine but I think I'll keep them white and just rock the alternate laces with them. I think they look much better with the green laces. Even though I like the cheech & chongs they were such a step back from the skunks IMO.

Also I would be iffy about putting any chemicals to remove jean stains but I'll be watching to see if anything works. Lord know I have a few kicks with jean stains, for that cloth material I would just try soap and water. Report back if anything works tho, please.

This is the biggest problem I have with these, I've yet to wear mine but I think I'll keep them white and just rock the alternate laces with them. I think they look much better with the green laces. Even though I like the cheech & chongs they were such a step back from the skunks IMO.

Also I would be iffy about putting any chemicals to remove jean stains but I'll be watching to see if anything works. Lord know I have a few kicks with jean stains, for that cloth material I would just try soap and water. Report back if anything works tho, please.

I'm only going to use it on that mesh of the born in the usa's.

I've watched a few videos of people cleaning their air max 90 mesh with jason markk and it seemed to work well.
I'll try and post my before and afters on here...

edit: I don't think I'm going to customize my chongs, for those who asked.

Last edited:
I've used JM on all kinds of shoes, hasn't failed me yet. That normal brush will do some damage to certain materials though.
Sidenote: everytime I see those liberties it hurts, sad to admit I'd pay a dumb amount for em if I ever come across my size

Try it on something super beaten first but I use spray 9 and a white rag or old tshirt to clean all my sneakers and it works really well.also a cheap detail brush to clean the soles. My local walmart started carrying it recently in the automotive section.

I typically just use an old toothbrush and soap and water, but I just didn't think it would do well with denim stains.

If you get the suede wet or damp while cleaning blow dry it it helps to alleviate and discoloration from the moisture.

im always out of REP by the time i get to this thread :smh:, and this thread deserves the most

Last edited:
im always out of REP by the time i get to this thread :smh:, and this thread deserves the most

I feel ya man. I didn't even know there was a limit on rep until I handed out so much these past few pages.

Very nice kicks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom