2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you will know though im telling everyone the morning of the release date. Its not a big deal or amazing its a local skate shop not even a sneaker spot. Why would i tell the spot 11 days before release date and make it harder on myself.
You're Missing The Point Here Homie. Either Spit Out All The Info From The Get-Go Or Don't Mention It Until You're Ready To Tell All. No Disrespect, But It Makes Things Go Smoother. 

tumblr_mc0mh8jRxG1rn95k2o1_250.gif

What's a reasonable price to pay for the entourage black/white/gum SB's? I see buy it nows on ebay ranging from 155-400. And some outliers of 1000+ for the friends and family edition.

Not trying to overpay, but I'm not trying to lowball anybody too badly either.
If you are looking for the regular pair they can be had for  150 - 200.  I just recently picked up two pairs of them. One for 150 and one for 200. I would imagine it would be hard to find one cheaper than 150 (many stores marked them up so that 150 was retail) but I wouldnt pay more than 200. 

First peek of the converse x nike sb collab that was mentioned a little while ago. Looks promising, we'll see though when the final product leaks eventually.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
repped for the detailed pics
That gum sole
eek.gif
repped.
props on the dope pick-up, 2 pairs I'm currently searching for. repped.
L.A. heads if i decide to get these concords next week then I'll give out the spot the morning of. Dont worry they told me they are getting many pairs and the spot is not well known in L.A. And if i do tell you please dont blast it out because even though i hardly ever buy SB's this spot gets them all so i would like to have easy cops if i decide i like a pair.

Another dude keeping his shop "close to the chest".
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
L.A. heads if i decide to get these concords next week then I'll give out the spot the morning of. Dont worry they told me they are getting many pairs and the spot is not well known in L.A. And if i do tell you please dont blast it out because even though i hardly ever buy SB's this spot gets them all so i would like to have easy cops if i decide i like a pair.

What if you decide not to get them?

Size 11-11.5, found them on UBIQ but when I called they said sold out.

I got the guy with the Ryu's down to $90 shipped, his BIN is set at $100. I havent seen this shoe in this condition close to my size in a while...so hard not to pull the trigger but im still debating the Ron Burgundys and the Quagmires.

Ive never found so many deals on Dunks in my size at the same time before and Im still looking for those Iguana/Camo and Skeletors.
If you are still looking for the Iguana/Camos rif.la has them up on their site for $100 size 11.5. I was watching those Ryu's on eBay as well. They looked like they were in perfect condition. Did you end up getting them?

Brian Anderson's new shoe, the Project BA (courtesy of Sneakerfiles):

Not bad... Not feeling the colorway too much, but it has potential...

EDIT: Not a Dunk, but figured it'd be cool to post it here. As mentioned before, this is pretty much the Unofficial SB Thread...
Fresh!

Heel part of the sole looks like that PRod 7 Low someone posted a few pages back. Not sure how I feel about that heel pull tab though. I'd scoop these potentially if they werent too much.

SIDENOTE: Apologies for two posts in a row. My multi quote always crunks up when I try to do it over multiple pages.

screw the concords, Im saving my money for these!!!
eek.gif

via sneakernews.
Not sure if its my monitor or pics but are these Olive and Black? Def would cop these.

Does anyone know what price range I should be looking to pay for the Nike SB Dunk Low Skeletors? Cant find too many pairs out there in Size 11-11.5, ones on eBay for $175

Last edited:
Not sure if its my monitor or pics but are these Olive and Black? Def would cop these.

Does anyone know what price range I should be looking to pay for the Nike SB Dunk Low Skeletors? Cant find too many pairs out there in Size 11-11.5, ones on eBay for $175
I've been lowkey looking for those in a 12 for a while. I'm not seeing anything much under 160-175 range either. Kicking myself because I remember when these dropped and sat TONS of places for a few months. I even passed on them for 74.99 at CCS once. 
mean.gif

I've been lowkey looking for those in a 12 for a while. I'm not seeing anything much under 160-175 range either. Kicking myself because I remember when these dropped and sat TONS of places for a few months. I even passed on them for 74.99 at CCS once. 
mean.gif
I need to start bookmarking the sites you guys post, a lot of them I have never heard of and have a great variety of stuff. I only noticed the Skeletors because ive been trying to find sneakers/hats to match a few shirts I have that all have that light teal color and my GF pointed out that those are a perfect match...now I must own them.

EDIT: Dont know how legit these sites are but they have a bunch of sizes -

http://www.onlinesportshoesoutlet.info/nike-sb-dunk-low-skeletor-304292020-on-sale-p-1166.html

http://www.t5j.info/Nike-Dunk-Low/Nike-Dunk-Low-Pro-SB-Aqua--304292-020--1450.html

Project Blitz has them for $165

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-5840.html

Last edited:
found a DS pair of Slayers on the Bay for a good price

me -->
The Brooklyn Projects Reign in Bloods? I became obsessed with those earlier this year and got someone on eBay to come down to $180 shipped for them, ive already rocked the **** out of them. Such a hot collab I wish I could find the blood bag and matching shirt.

The Brooklyn Projects Reign in Bloods? I became obsessed with those earlier this year and got someone on eBay to come down to $180 shipped for them, ive already rocked the **** out of them. Such a hot collab I wish I could find the blood bag and matching shirt.

yessir.

i wasn't interested in them until recently and just happened to stumble onto a good deal.

If you are looking for the regular pair they can be had for  150 - 200.  I just recently picked up two pairs of them. One for 150 and one for 200. I would imagine it would be hard to find one cheaper than 150 (many stores marked them up so that 150 was retail) but I wouldnt pay more than 200. 
This. You should be looking at around 180-200.  150 would be a great price.

Back
Top Bottom