2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah they look good with the gold laces, really like the black over the grey even from the teaser pics. Rep'd for pics.

Regardless of what ppl ASSume
i posted that he bought the greys at a discount because hes letting them go for UNDER RETAIL, im not trying to pump his tires im trying to look out for the ppl looking

If that's really true then let's get it goin.  Plenty in here would like to cop for below retail...
I'm guessing by your non-response that you in-fact have no intention of hooking people up or making that connection???

Last edited:
Ya I did hated to begin with cause there employees think they are the sh*t. But in reality it was fun meet some cool dudes and had fun with my fellow sneakerheads.
camping is fun. Anybody you know got the crew neck in XL for a fair price?

camping is fun. Anybody you know got the crew neck in XL for a fair price?

No one I know bought it personally it didn't look as good as it did in the pics and felt really cheaply made. So I passed on it. If enough guys wanted it in here I could possibly do a run if they still had sizes left it is about an 1.5 hour ride for me

No one I know bought it personally it didn't look as good as it did in the pics and felt really cheaply made. So I passed on it. If enough guys wanted it in here I could possibly do a run if they still had sizes left it is about an 1.5 hour ride for me
Yeah I'm not trying to pay 100 for it

Thank you! Lol I was having a little regret not buying the sweaternin the store when i got the shoes, but I remember as well when I touched the sweater I wasn't that impressed by it.

I decided to get the nsb 112 crew neck sweater instead

I think seeing the guys who work in the store wearing the sweaters made me change my mind.

Like someone said before in this thread.. It's like the shoe takes on a personality and becomes a celebrity / boxer and all these retail workers become the fly girls that try to make the shoe look better..it's quite comical :lol:

I'm guessing by your non-response that you in-fact have no intention of hooking people up or making that connection???

trre.gif

i gave you the ingredients betty crocker, your a big boy. I also listed 2 drops and offered to send dude free laces. All your doing is begging for things to be handed to you. Whers your contribution?!?!

Last edited:
dope pics the gold laces is a must!!!

I also would of liked to see a version without the jeezy snowman. Just that christmas floral print. Maybe will look too much like those floral Jano's.

Thank you! Lol I was having a little regret not buying the sweaternin the store when i got the shoes, but I remember as well when I touched the sweater I wasn't that impressed by it.

I decided to get the nsb 112 crew neck sweater instead

I think seeing the guys who work in the store wearing the sweaters made me change my mind.

Like someone said before in this thread.. It's like the shoe takes on a personality and becomes a celebrity / boxer and all these retail workers become the fly girls that try to make the shoe look better..it's quite comical :lol:

I was the one who said that too. That one guy walking around with the sweatshirt 2 diff versions of the shoes on and a fitted hay over a beanie I will never forget that guy and I thank him for reminding me to check out what i look like in the mirror every morning

Yeah I'm not trying to pay 100 for it
Check your PMs, but essentially RUKUS still has the crewneck sweatshirts when I called earlier today.
RUKUS - 337-984-6561

S/O to John00 who put us all onto this shop and many many others if no one knew about it prior to this thread.

I've personally made list of some of the shops John00 listed in the past to give them a call whenever a release happens as well or if I sometimes miss a release they'll have some stock (not all the time). 

dam i wanted those cncpts sb sweaters, duno why they kept it in-store only when they could've just made some more and threw it in with the package.

oh well, waiting for my shipment now.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom