2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yes got my shipping email from concepts for the ugly greys. Just in time for a ugly sweater Xmas party on the 20th :smokin

You guys are gonna love these...trust me...

Cant wait till my greys come in, ordered from milosport and it didn't come with tracking, but it did say it shipped so hopefully its here by the end of the week

my blk sweaters arrived from concepts today too they are amazing in person
glasses.gif
hmmmmm, wish mine shipped out. I got a shipping confirmation but all it says is the label was created. Where do you live? And yes I want the exact street address, haha. Just kidding. 

EDIT: Just realized it's in your profile. 

Last edited:
Just a heads up to all who purchased from buyskateshoes, I just got a call that some of my order was sold out.  Lost 2 dunks and a pair of 'magic touch' gloves for use with smartphones.  I placed my order in the morning too, 930 am EST for those wondering.  Not too upset about it, just wanted to post so others aren't surprised if it happens to them...
i placed two orders and haven't received an email confirmation or call yet... i hope they're still processing it

finally got these in from one love, thanks again to John for the info!

A stupid question, but on the black sweaters;
How is the tin quality, and will the ornament also fit in the box with the kicks?

maybe reading too much into this, but blacks in a normal box?

Just got my shipping email from cncpts!!!

Man, do people now understand why I asked this 2 pages back!? Not saying they are releasing, but if people knew the blacks were coming out as a QS, the exclusive package wouldnt have done nowhere near as well. For awhile the WPF was speculation on if they were coming out as a QS at first. Do we know the QS's for Jan yet?

Last edited:
The difference with the black sweaters and WOF is there was always speculation that they were a quick strike. Not saying the blacks can't be but I think they would have the same release date as the Greys

Back
Top Bottom