2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are there any facebook groups out there for SBs? The market for them is literally dry on the place im looking at
There's a lot. Try nike sb! With the !

If anyone has a local that is carrying the ugly Xmas sweater crewnecks could you PM me. Need a M. My local only has a L left.
do they say concepts on the back? Premier will have these sat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smh twitter link only

For anyone in Seattle (I think there's a few people in here) Alive and Well and 35th are both releasing the grey sweaters at 11 on Saturday

PFFT, good luck to those who are trying to go the NDC route. Still can't believe those Chronicles 2 were scooped up by 'people'

Just a head up for anyone in of around Davis CA. Grey Sweaters releasing right now at GZ boardshop per Instagram. They said no phone orders yet but locals look out!

Edit:
Size 8-13 per Instagram .

Last edited:

For all my 11.5 & 12 guys, Ebay seller Ocho-Cat just went in with the listings.  Prices aren't great but if you've been searching for something he might have it listed. ALL DS!

MF Dooms

Dino Jr.

Pee-Wee

Quags

De La Highs

Mork & Mindy

Lucky & Unlucky

Guccis

Moneycat Highs

Tiffs

Tweed Highs

Pac Mans

White & Black Melvins

Send Helps

& More

Again prices aren't great(some are decent IMO) but if you're a 12 some of these don't pop up too often, especially DS.  My moneys just too tight right now 
mean.gif
Time to off some doubles and other random, unworn shoes.  Tired of Lucky's being waved in front of my face. 
laugh.gif

Grey xmas sweaters finally 'actually' shipped from Concepts. Check you tracking info. Should be to me in Baltimore this week. 

Last edited:

Could someone who has received their Black Sweaters from Concepts please put up the Nike style number. Thanks.

This seems to a re-occuring theme....
laugh.gif
Yeah. By asking the question for the style number I was hoping we could be done with it once someone who actually has the shoes can confirm that they are indeed different than the ones on the release schedule for Dec 24th.

But werent the MIA's and the WOF's supposed to only be exclusive then a little while after release they decided to do a QS?

Also where are you guys finding this release schedule on nike for something on the 24th?

Last edited:
But werent the MIA's and the WOF's supposed to only be exclusive then a little while after release they decided to do a QS?

Also where are you guys finding this release schedule on nike for something on the 24th?
Hasn't every recent store collaboration been given a wider release?

Hasn't every recent store collaboration been given a wider release?

Yep, but I'm guessing the black pair is more of a store exclusive. Just guessing here too but the grays are probably their (concepts) wider release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom