2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know any other sites that will carry the Janoski Max besides Premier?  They already sold out on my size for the pre-order on the black model.  

Just got my pair at Belmont Army in Chicago as soon as they opened. Fyi no one else was there. Should be super easy to cop. If anyone is selling a Premium Branded pair in size 10, at a reasonable price lmk. Still very bitter I couldn't get one last week online. Was $132 with tax. Set my alarm wrong so missed out on paying $120 from Spot.

Last edited:
Waiting on the Premier aftermath so I can focus on the Tiff Highs.

Congrats to all that got their pairs. It's nice that in this thread I don't have to say "Congrats to all that got their pairs to wear  " because it's already assumed hear

Faded Royalty (201) 877-2916 in Bergenfield, NJ has the Premier's and they're taking phone orders...

Last edited:
REPPED!!! Got through for a size 12. $135 shipped is just a few dollars more than I would've paid out here in Cali when you consider tax.
No problem bro... I also wear a 12, so I know how hard it can be to get our size... Rukus is an awesome shop too!

They were sold out hours ago from exo. Plus costs more with them being in Canada. I am now wondering if we will see these on sale soon, seems like these wont be in high demand and may sit on the shelves.

Last edited:
Tekgnar (512) 372-7343 has the Premier's and they're taking phone orders... Good luck...

Repped. So, do I understand correct only the ones from Premier have the "P" on the side? Does that mean nothing on tongue or insoles either?
Thanks
Yes the Premier has the "P" branding and the Premier sign on the tongue is the same as the insole, just different color. The QS doesn't have "P" branding and the tongue and insole says NIKE SB. Pics for extra reference:

Branding:

Non-Branding:       

Props to whoever posted the link for the BHM and YOTH a few pages back. I'd rather wait it out and purchase domestically though.

They were sold out hours ago from exo. Plus costs more with them being in Canada. I am now wondering if we will see these on sale soon, seems like these wont be in high demand and may sit on the shelves.
are you referring to this release? I mean they are slling out everywhere even the unbranded, you might see ebay resellers come down on pricing, but retail shops are getting bought out, the demand is heavy. Whether its just resellers or not it doesnt matter spot is sold out, they sold out quicker than the UCS there! thats crazy, sold quicker than 112s too on that site im sure. Nike sold out just as quick as jordans do, and most palces only have scattered sizes left, and its just release day, maybe im missing something.

are you referring to this release? I mean they are slling out everywhere even the unbranded, you might see ebay resellers come down on pricing, but retail shops are getting bought out, the demand is heavy. Whether its just resellers or not it doesnt matter spot is sold out, they sold out quicker than the UCS there! thats crazy, sold quicker than 112s too on that site im sure. Nike sold out just as quick as jordans do, and most palces only have scattered sizes left, and its just release day, maybe im missing something.
Yes, I have a feeling these will be like the Chronicles. Everyone on this board should have no problem copping their size. I would expect resellers to lose out big time on this release. Don't get me wrong I love them. Just still can't believe there was no one at my local shop when they opened this morning. In all the years I have always had to wait in a line. Never been this easy to get my pair.

Sorry to get off topic, but how do your WPF fit? There's a 9.5 on eBay for $150 shipped, almost DS condition. I can get into most 9.5's but they're a lot more snug than I like and eventually the lateral ends of my feet start to hurt. Any insight is helpful, thanks

Yes, I have a feeling these will be like the Chronicles. Everyone on this board should have no problem copping their size. I would expect resellers to lose out big time on this release. Don't get me wrong I love them. Just still can't believe there was no one at my local shop when they opened this morning. In all the years I have always had to wait in a line. Never been this easy to get my pair.

maybe its just me but i think 95% of sbs are the same. The only sbs going back to 07 i wasnt able to cop were the supreme low, and if i had done my research on those i couldve easily copped from SPoT or some other place. The only times i miss out is when i sleep on a release. Like i was just out of the game during MIA. WPF. and even the 112 drop and thats the only reason i missed out. I do think these will be available for retail or close on ebay in a week though, pretty sure youre right there. But i think they will end up floating back up in a few months i cant see them being around for 80 like the chronicles and uprise, or im tripling up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom