2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Usually spot is solid - UCS they had a bunch of cancelled orders - that release was 10x harder though.

It will say zero until they ship probably bc they won't charge you before they are sure they can fill the order. I'm sure you are all fine.

Got my pairs from spot today.

Only had two pair per size.

Actually less than the ugly sweaters lol

Quality is top notch.

How available was the petoskey apparel? My local shop had two size runs of the shoe but only a large an medium blk petoskey hoodie.

Got my pairs from spot today.

Only had two pair per size.

Actually less than the ugly sweaters lol

Quality is top notch.
i just noves down to rampa from Baltimore how is spot For dunk releases im draft to start to build my funk game thanks to all of You Who help out with links my finger is gonna fall with All these reps

Last edited:
i just noves down to rampa from Baltimore how is spot For dunk releases im draft to start to build my funk game thanks to all of You Who help out with links my finger is gonna fall with All these reps:smokin

It's one of nikes biggest sb account.

They get everything.

Also hosts big time skate events.

Glad to see most copping with ease.

These have moved up my list. Can't believe I wrote them off at first. The material has held up well over several wears. Nice rain beaters.

I must be one of the few people who got luck on ndc.... maybe cuz I wear sz 7 lol congrats to all who were able to cop :smile:

Hope everyone that wants a pair is able to get through somehow, the shoe totally does not disappoint in hand. Very nice overall. Shout out to Philly and everyone at Humidity Skateshop in New Orleans.

UFirstfashions (3010 433-0030 is now taking phone orders...size 7,11.5 & 13 are left. You can try online also.

Last edited:
Is $175 to much for the Limited Premier Highs with the P branding on it? I got the non branded pair today for retail, but want a pair of both versions? It's only $40 more thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom