2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw this on twitter. Sorry if it's already been posted. Just thought it was interesting.

Very interesting, I think some of the fellas on here wanted a blacksheep collab when we were doing the 'question of the week' thing.

:lol: I ended up turning around and selling them for $220; wasn't my cup of tea when they arrived.

I got burnt on a pair of fake Royal's; one shoe was legit one was fake but I got my money back now I'm hesitant to buy again.

If Nike made enough 1's instead of all the garbage 1's we'd be cool :lol:

I was about to say man, how can you cop Knicks/mets colors :lol:

When did you get those royals? Just recently?

Haven't been in here since the 112s.. looks like I missed a ton between then and now...but those YOTHs....

It's on.

I was about to say man, how can you cop Knicks/mets colors :lol:

When did you get those royals? Just recently?

Back in July; I assumed they were legit then I started to notice slight differences and I was correct. So disappointing and I dropped $400 which I rarely do but I got it all back so I'm cool.

I would still like a pair of 1's but hope is fading

Never thought I'd see the day that 1's fetch the money they do

I used to cut the damn grass in my 01 Royal's :lol:
Wouldn't be so bad if a good amount the people that resell them weren't so greedy, stupid, and/or scam artists. Glad that SB cats aren't that way on the whole

Wouldn't be so bad if a good amount the people that resell them weren't so greedy, stupid, and/or scam artists. Glad that SB cats aren't that way on the whole

I def feel you; I think most SB people have stayed into SB's

I love when I read "SB is dead" :lol:

Translation is SB's are aren't hypebeast shoes anymore because it's Nike's fastest growing division so it's alive and well :lol:

Last edited:
Back in July; I assumed they were legit then I started to notice slight differences and I was correct. So disappointing and I dropped $400 which I rarely do but I got it all back so I'm cool.

Ive been looking for Royals but there's way too many fakes out there that I won't even try. Same with the black/reds. I want a second pair but only on a restock or something

I love when I read "SB is dead" :lol:

Translation is SB's are aren't hypebeast shoes anymore because it's Nike's fastest growing division so it's alive and well :lol:
Yeah most sb fam are great and I've met lotsa cool heads. But there are "hypebeast" SBs too. Like red supreme and Concords but most releases are way too cerebral and hbs don't get it. They're not yeezys after all

Ive been looking for Royals but there's way too many fakes out there that I won't even try. Same with the black/reds. I want a second pair but only on a restock or something

Yeah I think I'm gonna settle for Shadows and call it a day

Yeah most sb fam are great and I've met lotsa cool heads. But there are "hypebeast" SBs too. Like red supreme and Concords but most releases are way too cerebral and hbs don't get it. They're not yeezys after all

Concords are so whack; no idea the appeal to them other than the obvious

SB division has always been my favorite probably because I was around in it's inception but their stuff is quality and priced well

On a side note I'm pretty sure the 9.5's I won on eBay in the Civilist Dunks is gonna turn into the buyer not sending bc I won them for $106.50

Won them Friday and he hasn't shipped not returned my messages; ill get my money back but so annoying; I'll make sure he gets stuck with the eBay fees

Last edited:

I love when I read "SB is dead"
laugh.gif

Translation is SB's are aren't hypebeast shoes anymore because it's Nike's fastest growing division so it's alive and well
laugh.gif
This man is going to do nothing for SB.

Back
Top Bottom