2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just FYI...Fir those that ordered from UFirstFashions...they don't double box ...my premiers came wrapped like a middle school textbook...straight brown bagged...kicks are flawless nonetheless

:x

Did they give you free shipping. I mean not an excuse but man :smh:

Welp you saw how quiet the Petoskey release was (insert sarcasm), I expect Tiffs to be on thirst level of the Jordan 11's when they release.

If any1 is still looking for a pair of premier highs pm me i know a spot that has a size 15 for all my big sole brothas. 
nthat.gif

Just FYI...Fir those that ordered from UFirstFashions...they don't double box ...my premiers came wrapped like a middle school textbook...straight brown bagged...kicks are flawless nonetheless

I'll never understand how any business ships anything not double boxed...hopefully the box isn't too bad, I know I've received shoes and the shipment box was in terrible shape like it was crushed

@MAXDUNKER - Naw...I think shipping was like $6.00 or something like that...total was like $126

@rillo561 - Box was damaged a little though. It wasn't mangled though.

i knew this would happen but is there any other places left with a size 10 in the premiers for retail? i ordered off buyskateshoes.com and what do you know... three days later they canceled my order.

any help would be greatly appreciated! and thanks for the two who already helped try. i was away from the comp for a couple days after the messages were sent.

Try Theory Skate Shop in West Springfield Ma they had 7.5-11.5 when I was there the other day dont have the number handy though

That's good considering, it's a pet peeve of mine

It's a BIG pet peeve of mine too but you live and you learn. I remember when I made a purchase from the Nike Store and my box was damaged...as if someone dropped the box on the corner...it was smushed in...I asked him could I get another size 12...dude was like we are all out...then proceeds to ask me... "Are you gonna wear the box or the shoes." Some people just don't get it. When you are spending $100 + dollars on something it should be packed properly and arrive in a flawless manner. Now, Ralph Lauren knows how to package online purchases...

Last edited:
Well damb. This thread is moving.

are they finally releasing these samples?!?

its on the 'order' list
:smokin

Another addition to the blackout beater club.

Do not understand the appeal of that plain white dunk.  Completely boring IMO unless you have plans to customize them  .... and then they would be a perfect canvas.  

Already been covered so I won't bring up forces again. A clean, plain white shoe goes with anything. Sometimes simple works. Rocking shoes doesn't always have to be a neckbreaking contest.
People use sneakershields???

|I
So uncomfortable. Shoes crease. Life goes on.

Oh and if you don't want to share the info you have/get..... you can go all Bobby Brown on us and be like "that's my prerogative"

No one has to know you kept it "close to the chest"
lol. repped
Just FYI...For those that ordered from UFirstFashions...they don't double box ...my Premier Dunks came wrapped like a middle school textbook...straight brown bagged...kicks are flawless nonetheless
I honestly laughed when I saw the wrapped pic. That's probably more time consuming than just using USPS pre-priced boxes or whatever. Really weird way to ship.
THIS. My girlfriend bought me a pair for some dunks, and I just couldn't wear em. I don't know how people get by with those damn things.

Also, just a thought, but I feel like if there was some PM system for release info, that would really screw over folks like myself who havent been around niketalk very long, but are trying to contribute as best they can and drive some good discussion. I know that some of the older dudes in here probably get irked when theres a major influx (I wasn't around for the concords), but it seems like its just a couple pairs here and there. And with John dropping info like he does, there's MORE than enough pairs to go around for sure. Just takes some patience.

Back
Top Bottom