2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Never seen the Nike servers crash this hard. We were able to get a few orders through but looks like NDC is still not sold out yet. Interesting...

I just cracked a beer; I can't take this

What you drinking there?

I give up on any second pairs for now, did go ahead and get that undefeated long sleeve though. Also found a pair of 10 year old Trainer 1 First Takes I've been after for a minute.

Latest from Nike rep over the phone:

Issue this morning with inventory from the warehouse in Memphis, something about losing their network connection to their servers.  As a result, no true size runs were available on the site until about an hr ago, till now.... sold out completely as of a minute ago when I got off the phone.

Reactions: lyl
the thing with this release is that nike got hit hard, so the first batch of people who were almost at check out got F'd up by the server and the twitter link :D <-- mostly people with bots. then the shoes from those people are being sold RN. <--- I'm guessing, thats what i have read on twitter 

tumblr_llz2kxOULL1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Added to cart when shoes released, but like most others, site went down and I thought I was cart jacked. Guess I was never cart jacked, ndc just logged me out and it appeared I had nothing in my cart.

Logged back in and shoes were sitting in the cart. Checked out, got the question mark confirmation page and email. This was 40 minutes ago.

Looks like it wasn't sold out yet because pairs are still in people's carts and they don't even know.

Everyone has to remember that credit cards get declined and people cancel so they put back sizes up. This happened to me a while ago with the Miami vice lebron 9's. Have faith everyone. Remember nike holds pairs like they always do for cyber Monday or random drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom