2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To someone being caught using rsvpsniper but stating they hate bots lmmfao

if you're referring to me. You got it twisted.

I never said I hate bots. Hell I've been using a twitter scanner and ATC bot since they came out. My problem is with the TLO. Just make it a standard style search ans refresh. Then everyone has the chance. Not just the ELO dudes....

This release has been hilarious.

From all the old heads not posting at all.

Newbies begging for info without doing homework or/and contributing info.

To people reselling shoes with a picture of the order number and someone canceling the order.

Epic
I agree, I am obviously new here, but not new to sneakers. All I have to say is that for releases like this everybody who REALLY wants a pair should be able to get one with a little effort. I am not going to lie, I joined because I dude said he would send links to people with tagged skateboards. I messaged him and he was trolling so I moved on. I thought I could get some info from a fellow skater, but after I realized that wasn't happening I started doing some research. Is it really that hard for people to google nike sb dealers. There are bound to be at least a couple near you that were doing releases. There are only a set few shops that can sell online. All that information is public. It just bothers me with all the begging, because with large release shoes like this if you really needed 1 size 10.5 that badly you would just put in the work to get it. People who "would kill" for a pair won't do some internet searching for a couple of hours.

I understand that this is supposed to be a community that shares info, but the amount of people that aren't members of the community that will exploit the information on here makes it unjustifiable to publicly post critical info. I would know, I have been using NT for years without ever signing up.

You should be good bro, I doubt they oversold that many plus you're a smaller size if I recall like me and those lasted the longest.

Hopefully! Size 8 def lasted longer than expected. And honestly I only went after it after I failed on the size 5 for my lady (the real reason I was on there to begin with as I already have a pair of lows from 05).... If these make it to me it will have been a good week (was able to cope some aussie open ATC's as well). Got close on yeezy's but no dice. Oh well.

Glad you made out as well fam.

I  have these good quality and they look way sicker with black laces 

^Post some pics if you get a chance..

Not even gonna say my piece about this release, so much wasted time and effort.

Also curious about what @sunshineblotters asked a while ago, what the alternate laces are on the v-day dunks. Agree that they wouldve been better with dark red ones and also think some white/off-white ones could look super clean.

200 pages late on this discussion too, been too frustrated to post, but the swoosh on the team reds is the biggest quality botch I've seen in ages. Wore em five times max, midsole still looks brand new yet the swoosh looks like ive been running laps on mars or something. Virtually impossible to clean, usually dont mind my kicks getting dirty but that choice of materal was so stupid.

Still glad that I at least got the YOTHs, I'll post some pics when I unds em

-edit- Forgot to mention, as some have already said, shoutout to Ambush for the courtesy call back. According to the employee they had ~80 pairs and 100,000+ people on the site

Last edited:
Hopefully! Size 8 def lasted longer than expected. And honestly I only went after it after I failed on the size 5 for my lady (the real reason I was on there to begin with as I already have a pair of lows from 05).... If these make it to me it will have been a good week (was able to cope some aussie open ATC's as well). Got close on yeezy's but no dice. Oh well.

Glad you made out as well fam.

Appreciate it bro, glad you found some Aussies as well.

One of my local skateshops are holding the Tiffs til the day after valentines day. Now heres the catch. Its a raffle system, in order to get your name entered in the raffle for a chance to buy it, you have to spend $50 or more. I'm assuming that they won't be able to sell the Valentines day dunk that's why they're holding the raffle the day after. But idk this shop still got some Petoskys on shelf lol. I think its dumb to have to jack up the price or pay for a raffle ticket.

This is some bs. Called back saying it must be an error. Dude says he doesn't know why it sent me a fraud email. He said they oversold and now I can't get my pair

Last edited:

One of my local skateshops are holding the Tiffs til the day after valentines day. Now heres the catch. Its a raffle system, in order to get your name entered in the raffle for a chance to buy it, you have to spend $50 or more. I'm assuming that they won't be able to sell the Valentines day dunk that's why they're holding the raffle the day after. But idk this shop still got some Petoskys on shelf lol. I think its dumb to have to jack up the price or pay for a raffle ticket.
i would gladly buy the valentines lows take my raffle ticket and go home at this point  not having a pair for myself

Hypebeasts and lurkers are probably like:

Last edited:
This release has been hilarious.

From all the old heads not posting at all.

Newbies begging for info without doing homework or/and contributing info.

To people reselling shoes with a picture of the order number and someone canceling the order.

Epic

I agree, I am obviously new here, but not new to sneakers. All I have to say is that for releases like this everybody who REALLY wants a pair should be able to get one with a little effort. I am not going to lie, I joined because I dude said he would send links to people with tagged skateboards. I messaged him and he was trolling so I moved on. I thought I could get some info from a fellow skater, but after I realized that wasn't happening I started doing some research. Is it really that hard for people to google nike sb dealers. There are bound to be at least a couple near you that were doing releases. There are only a set few shops that can sell online. All that information is public. It just bothers me with all the begging, because with large release shoes like this if you really needed 1 size 10.5 that badly you would just put in the work to get it. People who "would kill" for a pair won't do some internet searching for a couple of hours.
I understand that this is supposed to be a community that shares info, but the amount of people that aren't members of the community that will exploit the information on here makes it unjustifiable to publicly post critical info. I would know, I have been using NT for years without ever signing up.
People like you are part of the problem. Even if you are a sneaker head as you say, theres too many lurkers and not enough real community heads. that's why forums like this go down the toilet for most even mildly hyped items.

People like you are part of the problem. Even if you are a sneaker head as you say, theres too many lurkers and not enough real community heads. that's why forums like this go down the toilet for most even mildly hyped items.
^ true. just look at ISS SB forums… so dead in there.

Can't wait till my tiny size comes in so I can scoff at the quality and finally shrug this release 
laugh.gif

if you're referring to me. You got it twisted.

I never said I hate bots. Hell I've been using a twitter scanner and ATC bot since they came out. My problem is with the TLO. Just make it a standard style search ans refresh. Then everyone has the chance. Not just the ELO dudes....

Hmmm I wasn't referring to you if you go back a few hundred pages you'll see what I'm talking about your situation was funny though lol

just received my premier shipping confirmation. now to find a swap for a size 6...

I agree, that is why I joined and I am trying to help out with other stuff now. I was always just scared to join, because you get bashed on unless your acct is 2 years old. You can see I gave a tip on some petroskys a like 200 pages back, because that is info that isn't readily available. Some of these little known sites that people were copping from at 8am I have no idea about, but that is because I wasn't on full on grind mode trying to get these. To me begging for info like ambush is the equivalent of begging to know JJ is releasing a pair of Js at midnight. You can find out easily. I used this forum for laughs and occasionally to get some info. Now that I have a membership I want to help out, but it is hard to want to help out people who act like they need a pair sooo badly, but won't put in any effort. I am a member of a few other smaller communities that openly share info, but like you said NT is too bloated to be an open exchange. I want to try to help people out, but not feed hypebeasts who really won't give a damn about the shoe in a week.

What about those of us who try to help, but get clowned and talked down to for providing legit info? I'm sick of throwing out info to try to help and having it thrown back in my face. That's why so many people around here either stopped posting or are reluctant to help. It's just entirely too much BS to deal with over a hobby that's supposed to be fun.

peace,
J

Moving on:

Premier will be releasing the v-day dunks on friday at 8AM EST via twitter link and in-store at 11AM

Still no word on the mysterious alternate laces, assuming they're gonna be white

Back
Top Bottom