2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will definitely laceswap the V-day lows! The red laces look off. Maybe that's on purpose

People like you are part of the problem. Even if you are a sneaker head as you say, theres too many lurkers and not enough real community heads. that's why forums like this go down the toilet for most even mildly hyped items.

What about those of us who try to help, but get clowned and talked down to for providing legit info? I'm sick of throwing out info to try to help and having it thrown back in my face. That's why so many people around here either stopped posting or are reluctant to help. It's just entirely too much BS to deal with over a hobby that's supposed to be fun.

peace,
J
im referring more to the lurkers who make it impossible to post highly relevant info. Mix that in with the fact that most of them never even try to join the community. Not necessarily you or Freekman specifically.

now as far as info, i feel theres a time and place for it in general, especially on a release like this. Might be an f'ed up thing to say but thats how i feel.

Is it safe to reenter this thread yet?
It will be until SW drops their tiffs
laugh.gif

I'm putting one neon green lace, one pink lace in mine....

Just call me "Nacky Diamonds"....

What about those of us who try to help, but get clowned and talked down to for providing legit info? I'm sick of throwing out info to try to help and having it thrown back in my face. That's why so many people around here either stopped posting or are reluctant to help. It's just entirely too much BS to deal with over a hobby that's supposed to be fun.

peace,
J
Yeah I didn't want to post **** that was easily available, especially since it would hurt the chances for people who put the small amount of effort in like myself, but if somebody does try to help out they shouldn't be demonized. They are trying to help.

Hey fam off topic question but is 200 a good deal for VNDS Space Jam SB's? Or what would be a fair trade, thank you fam.

Back
Top Bottom