2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just peeped the vdays...that cracked leather on the toe was atrocious...looked like it was peeling off. The pattern on the suede isnt as defined as it is in pics however it did bother me. Maybe not others tho. I passed on em...

Yeah, I want to see them in person.

For those who own both the UCS and Tiff Dunk Highs

Would you say they fit the same? Or do the tiffs run more on the smaller side because of the tight toe box i've been reading in some places.

Own a UCS in size 7, and wondering if ill be fine with a 7.5, or if sticking to a 7 is the best bet.

Prices seriously don't justified it for the diamond high. Unlike Jordans, the retail isn't high to begin with but the price is about 4 times that of retail. I'm seriously pissed. Some kicks I can settle for resale if I seriously struck out but for this, I put my number at 275 initially then I even bid around 400 for my small size but that doesn't even work. It's just a cruel cruel world

Prices seriously don't justified it for the diamond high. Unlike Jordans, the retail isn't high to begin with but the price is about 4 times that of retail. I'm seriously pissed. Some kicks I can settle for resale if I seriously struck out but for this, I put my number at 275 initially then I even bid around 400 for my small size but that doesn't even work. It's just a cruel cruel world

you struck out at 400??? how much did the listing end up going for?

Glad to see some people were able to get Valetine/St. John SBs without any trouble. Can't believe people think they can get Diamond High prices for them. They will learn...soon enough.

I wish Nike can go back to doing the 420 theme dunks. Those are certainly some classics...had to take a picture of these after getting rid of my size 10s back in 2005...

Now it's either these, Skunks or Cheech/Chongs to un-ds that day... :smokin

anyone got shipping confirmation from premier on the snake eyes or croc skins? ive ordered from them before just wondering if they've sent any out (did recieve order confirmation)

nice, id like for 350 to not hurt my pockets either

Pockets wouldn't feel a thing. But, the price to the soul and pride would be incalculable.

This is kind of cool, data on 2013 aftermarket value (have to scroll down for a bit to get to the Dunk SBs)
http://sneakerheaddata.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/the-campless-sneaker-price-guide/

Nice find.

Glad to see some people were able to get Valetine/St. John SBs without any trouble. Can't believe people think they can get Diamond High prices for them. They will learn...soon enough.

I wish Nike can go back to doing the 420 theme dunks. Those are certainly some classics...had to take a picture of these after getting rid of my size 10s back in 2005...

Now it's either these, Skunks or Cheech/Chongs to un-ds that day... :smokin

Very nice, my dude. You already know!

Feel like Mr. Ohcyress today picking up the St. Party's dunks for $28!!!

Nike San Leandro having a 30% off sale all shoes so I was able to purchase on the cheap.

REPPED to the folks who posted links to the kumquats/Florida dunks. Ordered from Premier but still no shipping confirmation either.

Back
Top Bottom