2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was happy at first that SBs were getting more attention.. But come onnnn. We all wanted to grab these VDAYs on discount. Now we can even get em for retail.

Anybody have any tips on the best way to clean the midsole and certain little marks on the shoes? The ones I got from mainland had glue residue and a couple small marks on the shoe near the swoosh.

Edit: should've made it clear, these were for the Diamond dunks lol

Last edited:
how much are the boba fetts running for these days?

They don't run for that much over box, BUT the problem is actually finding a pair. I'd be happy to pay about 120-130 for them. FC has them for 225 though, so maybe it's just been a while since I looked for them.

I don't get this sentiment.  These dunks are not overly Valentine's Day-esque so why can't you wear them whenever?  It's just a red and white shoe.  The UCS, on the other hand, is obviously a Christmas shoe so that would make sense.
I agree

Shop's tend to do that sometimes. Put a small supply up initially and sell out quick to deter all the hype and traffic. Put up the rest later. 

They could also be the ones left over the in store release
they put up what doesn't sell out in store

That's cuz no one ever has a size 13 :smh: It's rough out here for us big footers.
We don't always have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for our size to go on sale.

Tell me about it :smh: size 13 is literally the worst size to have when it comes to kicks. And that goes for any kind of shoe

Nahhhh 12.5 beats it. That's my true size. Most shoes aren't even made in a 12.5 so most of my shoes are either too tight or too big >:
lol I'm with y'all with the big foot talk, I'm a 12.5 settle for 13s and squeeze 12s if news be and they stretch eventually. My UCS are tiight tho. Can't wait for stuff to go on sale and gotta be top 5 in lines it makes no sense were out here there should be at least 2 13s for every 3 12s.

Nobody wants these.

NOBODY

I WONT EVEN COP FOR 60
In a 4 or 15

Anybody have any tips on the best way to clean the midsole and certain little marks on the shoes? The ones I got from mainland had glue residue and a couple small marks on the shoe near the swoosh.

Edit: should've made it clear, these were for the Diamond dunks lol
Jason Mark bro

For those that want the Florida dunks from premier..grab em fast..less sizes avail

Back
Top Bottom