2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was thinkin the mayans had it wrong and it was Feb 2014 that the world was gonna end....
Haha yeah no doubt, it was absolutely crazy. Hype went way above what I thought it would. The thirst was definitely real.

Last edited:
Saw 120$ on one of the sneaker blogs. Not sure if they are only releasing at 510 and Benny Gold on the 22nd and then on 3/1 for the rest of shops or what.

Last edited:
They did make Nike SB Dunks in toddler sizes! Hemps in pink & cascade, and the rayguns.

pretty sure he meant current sb's...doubt anyone who spends the amount it would take to purchase baby hemps or rayguns would ever let their kid rock them...theres a reason your baby hemps are DS

Everyones vdays looking good. May have to come back to those down the line. I want size 13 Quagmires, it's a pain trying to find them.

Those little toddler Hemps are sick AF, but yeah no one is gonna let their kid wear those now....Wish they made SB's in toddler sizes though. My daughter would be rockin' some for sure.

Last edited:
Everyones vdays looking good. May have to come back to those down the line. I want size 13 Quagmires, it's a pain trying to find them.
I do too....there's a worn pair on fleebay in auction right now if you're interested. I can't find them under 300, so there are out of my price range.

The V-Days look nice with the black laces....they make me think "uprise lows" lol

Last edited:
Which of these should I cop for $150? The CL picture isn't very good, but I think I see Thai Temples :nerd:

For those who own both the UCS and Tiff Dunk Highs

Would you say they fit the same? Or do the tiffs run more on the smaller side because of the tight toe box i've been reading in some places.

Own a UCS in size 7, and wondering if ill be fine with a 7.5, or if sticking to a 7 is the best bet.
I would say my pair of ucs and diamonds fit very similar. For the record I went my tts for both.

Last edited:
Rocked mine the other day... Toebox ain't hold up too well though... Kinda like
The material is too soft and just kinda looks deformed after some wears.
Who here has the SPOT dunk? How y'all liking your pairs??
Beat me to it. I like mine a lot pretty much my beaters since i bought them 

Holding up pretty good after 30+ wears

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom