2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Which of these should I cop for $150? The CL picture isn't very good, but I think I see Thai Temples :nerd:

Wow there's some nice pairs in there...Thai temples, new castles, marshal amps, boba fetts, un heavens gates, UNLV BTTYS, unfutura..if you can get him to come down in price for multiples you could get a steal on some of those

Last edited:
Had my surgery today. Should be back home tomorrow. Just relaxin. My diamond high search for close to retail as possible will continuer tomorrow but for now incase any 11.5ers out here need a pair I thought this was a good price.
Hope everything went well and stay strong!

seems the price of normal size tiffany is goin down slowly. just saw two lists ended at 300 and 270.

IMO these are dope. Simple and unique. No hype whatsoever so they are sitting, I ordered my pair. Haven't seen any pictures online with the red laces so I'm curious... How come premier gets everything so early?

Anyone else getting these?

Found these on Craig's list

Those piet mondrians are dope

Top row left side is a good place to start, those boba fetts, white money cats, and the Thai temples are real nice shoes, just make sure you get more detailed pics of wear conditions.

milli vinnili's in the middle row, new castles in the bottom row.

I'm not sure what those dunks with the 3m eyelets are called but they are probably nice.

Who here has the SPOT dunk? How y'all liking your pairs??

I got a pair on release day, I was all on board once we got those second teaser pics showing the little etched doughboys in the upper. I was surprised how few people showed up at my local shop when we picked up our pairs that morning.

These are going to be one of those shoes folks will want later on down the road and others will say.. "I remember when these sat on shelves..."

Which of these should I cop for $150? The CL picture isn't very good, but I think I see Thai Temples :nerd:

Nice selection to choose from..if I were to choose..I'd have a top 3 then make a game time decision..

1. Piet Mondrians..guy is a nasty artist..the execution on the shoe is flawless..
2. UNLV..these are just straight up gangster
3. Brown ales...super underrated IMO

Last edited:
IMO these are dope. Simple and unique. No hype whatsoever so they are sitting, I ordered my pair. Haven't seen any pictures online with the red laces so I'm curious... How come premier gets everything so early?

Anyone else getting these?
Ordered mine from premier a couple days ago, I'm gone wear the life outta these

Back
Top Bottom