2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PRGirl is easily my least favorite NTer; I have never seen someone want so much attention. She doesn't even have a man; she just wants attention, when dude found her online sex profile in the other thread it was :lol:

Link or it didnt happen lulzz

Yeah, I knew **** was phony as hell when the tiff madness was going on and she was talking about sexting and doing favors for RSVP's and what not..

Anyways, what drops are there in March other than the 510's? While I do like them and they look nice, I'm not much of a camo guy so those are an easy pass. Safe to assume the snake eyes and Florida dunks should be widely available but is there any other confirmed QS?

Last edited:
so May for the Royal's? Nike is doing everything they can to make sure the hypebeasts return to the SB market

Is 130 a good price for some walk of fame lows I've been looking around on eBay and can't find it any lower

PRGirl is easily my least favorite NTer; I have never seen someone want so much attention. She doesn't even have a man; she just wants attention, when dude found her online sex profile in the other thread it was :lol:
Link to the thread or

Link to the thread or

Why would I make this up? Anyone who ever steps foot in General knows about that epic thread

Mods deleted it because people started posting her personal info, links to sites that are prohibited from NT and it got out of hand but she asked for it by posting suggestive pics and getting all the simp NTers to drool over her

I mean some dude asked for a pic of her feet and she tagged them and posted it :smh:

Last edited:
PRGirl is easily my least favorite NTer; I have never seen someone want so much attention. She doesn't even have a man; she just wants attention, when dude found her online sex profile in the other thread it was
laugh.gif
The thirst for attention can be overwhelming 

Why would I make this up? Anyone who ever steps foot in General knows about that epic thread

Mods deleted it because people started posting her personal info, links to sites that are prohibited from NT and it got out of hand but she asked for it by posting suggestive pics and getting all the simp NTers to drool over her

I mean some dude asked for a pic of her feet and she tagged them and posted it :smh:

Damn @StillIn729 got dirt on her like mud wrestler lol but ya judging by these posts it's easy to see she's attention hungry. Especially after the one @Dcypoe81 posted from the other thread.

Last edited:
why is it so difficult to find older dunks in sizes like 11 or 11.5... I've been searching for De La's Bobafetts, tauntauns and skunks forever and i cant find them in size 11 for a decent price... fair amount of 8.5-9.5 though

Sweet deal, looks like you're limited to using the true to school colors which aren't bad choices either:

Win! :smokin

why is it so difficult to find older dunks in sizes like 11 or 11.5... I've been searching for De La's Bobafetts, tauntauns and skunks forever and i cant find them in size 11 for a decent price... fair amount of 8.5-9.5 though

I'm in the same boat :frown: prices I'm seeing are :x

Damn @StillIn729 got dirt on her like mud wrestler lol but ya judging by these posts it's easy to see she's attention hungry. Especially after the one @Dcypoe81 posted from the other thread.

I was in there telling people not to buy all that BS but you know thirsty NTers are then she was exposed pages later and all hell broke loose

I mean this chick didn't get Tiff dunks so she posts lube and a dildo on here? What is that :lol:

I was in there telling people not to buy all that BS but you know thirsty NTers are then she was exposed pages later and all hell broke loose

I mean this chick didn't get Tiff dunks so she posts lube and a dildo on here? What is that :lol:

yea...that pic of the dildo outside the skateshop was a head scratcher :lol:

Link to the thread or

I mean some dude asked for a pic of her feet and she tagged them and posted it
mean.gif
The shameless thirst and caping in that thread was disgusting.

I remember when she first showed up in the red october thread it was the same.

Dudes were falling over themselves and didn't even know what she looked like
mean.gif

She had so many profiles on sooooo many different sites tho, straight freak status
devil.gif

I wish I could remember the sn she used cuz if you put it in google there were a LOT.

1. this chick wanted to cop Tiffs for her dude and thirsted for an early pair offering the local shop 300+ for a pair a day early and got butthurt when they declined

2. shes in the dmv burning kicks, im abouta stick her in the face steal all the shoes and run outta there. 

who you tryna prove a point to dumbass, who burns $5000+ kicks for cheating, thats felony destruction of property with evidence he can show the cops. have fun attention *****
$5000+ kicks are more than 1/4th of his salary. It's hitting him where it'll hurt the most - legally. And it's evidence of nothing. The shoes aren't his property, they are my property. I never gave them to him, that's why I'm burning those in particular. They are the only shoes I hadn't yet given him. I'm entirely within my right to burn anything that is mine.

For all of you who are talking **** in this thread, continue talking **** all you want, but at least speak logically and factually. But I forget, this is NT, where none of you know how to do that.

The shameless thirst and caping in that thread was disgusting.

I remember when she first showed up in the red october thread it was the same.

Dudes were falling over themselves and didn't even know what she looked like
mean.gif

She had so many profiles on sooooo many different sites tho, straight freak status
devil.gif

I wish I could remember the sn she used cuz if you put it in google there were a LOT.
Please, be my guest, and publicly post that information again. It went over so well last time, I'm certain it will go over just as well this time.

Back
Top Bottom