2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't like them at first...I think 'cause of the green..but now these are growing on me...
i think once i take these orange laces out and get  the tan color thats on the shoe they will be 
pimp.gif

Has anyone tried white laces in the snake eyes yet?  I think that the white might bring out the snake skin a little bit more.

I know I said it a hundred times but we need an SOMP release date and more pics; thinking they are gonna be an April drop

perfect Spring kick

I know I said it a hundred times but we need an SOMP release date and more pics; thinking they are gonna be an April drop

perfect Spring kick
I'm with it...all I'm looking forward to other then some steals and older releases

Last edited:
Not feeling those supreme highs at all.

If you're going to go the supreme ID route. its gotta be on an AM1. I've been contemplating making black supremes fort he longest

Not feeling those supreme highs at all.

If you're going to go the supreme ID route. its gotta be on an AM1. I've been contemplating making black supremes fort he longest

I did black cement 3 (or og supreme) on an am1 and red supreme on a pair of af1s. I have to look on my PC for pics as I didn't bring any of my IDs with me to school, but they're both pretty clean.

Anybody know where I can find those Janoski Max's for retail or under with a discount code? Know these aren't really skate shoes but they seem crazy comfortable for casual wear.

Definitely a bad idea. Most people have gone TTS or half size up.

I'm wearing mine now and they are def TTS to me. First wear was kind of tight but I've been wearing them a lot and they have been breaking in nicely

Yeah I'm a size 11 and noticed the tiffs fit good but more snug than the neckfaces or yoth that I got in the same size. I would not half size down

Checked out my homie's tiffs today, they were definitely on the lower end in quality for SB's IMO but not at all as bad as I was expecting. Think GR jordan retro's except $70 less. All in all, we can agree that Nike has been getting worse from a quality standpoint but yet we all still purchase so let's not make mountains out of mole hills.

Back
Top Bottom