2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah young kid had two pairs and listed for $300, I was gonna pay cash straight but figured hey why not offer a trade/cash. $220 ftw pretty much. GL to all those still searching.

Just got my pair of tiffs from a local on CL's, traded an extra pair of premiers I had and $100 on top. I think I walked away with a good deal..hahha
You straight came up lol. That's a for sure win. Grats on the cop

you should definitely ask to be credited back for the shipping. you paid for one day shipping on shoes they technically didnt even have yet  

Yeah I'll call them tomorrow. They dropped the ball on that.. At least do the orders when they had their shipment haha.

Wow non branded Premiers + 100 for Diamonds. In retrospect thats a great trade for you. I have an extra with the P. Any takers? Haha.

Congrats man.

Just a heads up for people who ordered through CCS. Items BACKORDERED do not get shipping refunded ... I'm on hold trying to get a higher up to change that... Bogus if you ask me!

wow that sucks.Sites always have legal things and small print to back them up for their own doings.

Can't wait to lock a pair in b town Saturday. Hopefully the hype isn't too crazy..

Edit: yeah I'm a little salty about that shipping deal. Idk we will see still waiting for a higher up.. Might have to try again tomorrow .

Last edited:
Stoked to hear that tiffs are finally shipping out. Got These today as well. Better late than never. I think the last dunk high I bought was the Pacmans...

lol. CCS ... Oh CCS. They decided that it was a release shoe and so they are excluded from promotional codes and no shipping returned .. At least I'm grateful to have a second pair of tiffs ... Lol

Waits for an eternity and 27 minutes for Snake Eyes to drop after teaser pics...
Manages to get a pair on Premier before they sell out...
Gets shoes in and one shoe should have NEVER gotten past quality control...
Nike, Y U slather glue so much?!
I hope you realize that QC does not actually check every single shoe.

I've worn my premiers plenty of times and have yet to get a front toebox crease. Same goes for my chicks pair.

Last edited:
I should have been more specific. Premier does check every shoe before it ships. Here is their reply to me and why they will still get all the business I can give them:
VERY NICE. That store rocks.

Having worked in customer service, this email sounds like the reply to a well articulated and respectful complaint and NOT a "d-bag rant." You get more bees with honey.

Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom