2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need some help guys, these look funny to me but I can't really tell. Think they're some fakes? Pics are from a seller. The line where the bottom sole meets the midsole has me wondering. I don't own a pair of Heinekens to compare but what do you guys think?
}

Need some help guys, these look funny to me but I can't really tell. Think they're some fakes? Pics are from a seller. The line where the bottom sole meets the midsole has me wondering. I don't own a pair of Heinekens to compare but what do you guys think?
}
doesnt look real to me

}

those are fake; box tag should be in the center not the lower corner

Those are the exception cuz of all the places that are missing scales but most look ugly AF cuz its overkill on the scale like the tiffs posted on previous page, but people go ape **** for em 
Ok, I think we're on the same page then. Love the python look, but Yea it needs just a little separation :smokin

Hey I'm new to NT and this thread obviously, just wanted to finally post after lurking for like 6 months and say what's up.  

I know CCS is catching some heat around here lately, but they have a good deal going on, today is the last day, $15 off and free shipping.  I just ordered the white low's with the grey sole for ~$73 after tax.  Searched a bit, hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
If Anyone is hunting Supas, @eastcoastboutique on IG is selling a pair size 10

dont know the price, they said to call the store

The WoFs are growing on me big time.  It doesn't hurt that they seem pretty easy to find for ~$150, sometimes less.

i have the same thing Status: OPEN

but in the product description is says 1 unit ready to ship

what shipping speed did you use and did you make a phone or online order ?

i used expedited 2 day, placed the order online around 9am est

mine says

status - Open
method - not available until shipped

Yea the extra laces are black and every pair will have the 510 branding. Drop this sat at their shop. They drop march 1 for everyone else.

I had my dates mixed up...I thought the 510's were dropping this Saturday. Now I can go after the snake eyes and then the 510's next week.

Word.

The WoFs are growing on me big time.  It doesn't hurt that they seem pretty easy to find for ~$150, sometimes less.
I tried on a pair at FCNY last weekend and they were going for $125 new. Obviously, as with all lows, they are a very comfy shoe, and they look great on foot. My girl was fighting for them but I decided on something a little more special haha

Bay area guys - is it going to be worth going to 510 Saturday morning or are they getting so few pairs of their own shoes that this is an overnight campout? Seeing as how the GR version will be on NDC I'm just trying to figure out what makes the most sense as far as ease of copping/time.

thanks!

i'll be at the store release. :smile:

I think I'm gonna try and make it over to the store but I'm not leaving my house more than an hour early

Hey I'm new to NT and this thread obviously, just wanted to finally post after lurking for like 6 months and say what's up.  

I know CCS is catching some heat around here lately, but they have a good deal going on, today is the last day, 15% off and free shipping.  I just ordered the white low's with the grey sole for ~$73 after tax.  Searched a bit, hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse.
welcome... if your talking about the all white lows, that sole is actually translucent so if you really thought it was just grey you will probably be pleasantly surprised ... $70 for them is a great price, im debating to just cop now or wait for even deeper discounts ... need them though

Last edited:
$70 shipped for the all white/ice lows is a good deal..I bought mine for retail+shipping from Premier when they first had them and I was very satisfied (I've practically gotten next day/2 day every time I've bought from them) so if anyone's on the fence I'd get them unless you wanna wait for a deeper discount.

Back
Top Bottom