2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Enjoying my day off...

I ordered online and I got an email with a tracking number but the order itself didn't update. Check the email you associated with your account/the order to see if you got your UPS tracking info like I did. I just paid for ground shipping, in case you were wondering.

i have no tracking number
just my shoes are in process of getting shipped or i hope so

Congrats to y'all who are getting them to rock rather than resell, but anybody else getting fed up with the ccs updates on tiffs or is it just me? Lol

Just called eastcoastboutique and he said they are charging $1250 for the Supas.. I guess they will just remain a grail for me lmfao

Is 130 shipped a good price for some walk of fame lows i have someone offering me that at ebay. But before i bought them i was wondering if anyone knew if i have a chance to get these somewhere else for under that? 

Congrats to y'all who are getting them to rock rather than resell, but anybody else getting fed up with the ccs updates on tiffs or is it just me? Lol
Haha yeah I was one of the ones updating and it was bugging me (mostly just cuz my shoes were on backorder for 2 weeks). I will rock if they are good quality, but if they are not up to par with some of my favorite SB releases, I may resell.

Is 130 shipped a good price for some walk of fame lows i have someone offering me that at ebay. But before i bought them i was wondering if anyone knew if i have a chance to get these somewhere else for under that? 
Like I mentioned previously, FCNY has most sizes for $125.

Sent you a pm with the link

I keep hearing different release dates. Is the 510 official this Saturday? Or the 1st? A lot of sites say the 1st?

Back
Top Bottom