2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So now we're believing what BP says....

Exactly!

I don't believe those numbers for a second.

I don't like the shoe either. I do kind of like how the chroma type effect looks though - wouldn't mind seeing them try to play with that a bit on a regular Dunk/Dunk SB

The important part from that BP tweet is that the "Nigel BMX Dunks" are releasing next weekend (SOMP's)

My wife is an 80s/90s TV junkie, and we both love sports too. She's constantly calling me into the other room and pausing scenes on the DVR where Nikes are visible and asking me "are those anything special?" We've recently been kicking around the idea of doing a kind of joint blog with sitcoms/sports/sneakers, where she talks a bit about the episode and I spitball a bit about the sneakers the character is wearing, and we discuss the teams tfrom that season that the characters are wearing. Could be fun. ...My wife is always amazed at how I can almost always figure out the original air date (year) of like any of these episodes by looking at the shoes the characters are wearing.

Do it! I'd totally subscribe to an rss feed of that blog, my love for all things pop culture has turned me into a semi well rounded nerd that while not an expert in any one field can talk on end for hours about any number of geek topics. The idea of mixing in sitcom discussion with sneakers and sports is one I'd definitely get excited about.

if you say so i was in here for the release of tiffs and didnt ask for help so your point? i only frequent threads when it pertains to a shoe i want, sue me for posting
in a span of less than 30min you beggin 3x for help in the wrong thread = thirsty

Last edited:
Amazing how all BP releases are "limited", they know what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly!

I don't like the shoe either. I do kind of like how the chroma type effect looks though - wouldn't mind seeing them try to play with that a bit on a regular Dunk/Dunk SB

Iridescent dunk sb high/low would be dope to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly!

i know we've seen sbs using different materials, but i feel with the introduction of engineered mesh and tape as seen on the 90s and kobes, the designs, patterns and colorways have evolved

id love to see sb try to take advantage of that, while maintaining the integrity of the dunk

easier said than done, but the possibilities would be endless if accomplished

Nah bro, not a chance :lol: .. I'll help you go after your 10.5 though

thanks homie, id rather call in the favor on those foams :lol:

those SB x AJ1's are a let down, they looked promising in the teaser pic that went around yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom