2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are so fresh. Will easily pass on the 510s which I couldn't get to begin with for these.

Yup, in Bay Area as well.

Rainy day joints.

What a small world, I work here too. And yes, beer is definitely allowed. I have a fridge down the hall from me stocked with beer. Work Hard, Play Hard!!

SOMPs are soooooo nice but I just don't feel like I NEED them
ohwell.gif

There's no feeling of "I gotta have these" so ima pass
tired.gif

would easily trade my tiff highs for these...easily
Repped for those pics....
smokin.gif

Also I said it was doubtful these release next weekend, I'm willing to admit that I was wrong. I am surprised considering how tight lipped and how little in the way of info and legit pics we got that they are dropping so soon.

Last edited:
Got my snake eyes in from Kinetic.  Sweet sneakers, but one of the toe boxes is a little deformed/creased :frown:.  Also just received shipping conf. on 2 more pairs: 1 from Skate Warehouse and one from SPOT about 1 minute apart.  Hopefully both of those come in better shape.

TTS on both. Some people need a half size up on highs because certain colorways are narrow for some reason

Talking about sizing....for everyone who is a size 12 do you go to a size 13 in mid and highs? It sucks theres no 12.5 so ive never went size 13 even though I have wide feet but just took my chances but all the dunks from 2013 and current ones seem to be running more narrow because of the new tweaks they made on design. I remember when they all ran TTS! I woke my black melvins and send helps to the ground and never had any feet issues or pain. I miss those days! Lol....thinking of going size 13 in the rest of the highs from now on but....for the premiers should I go size 12 or 13 since the materials crease easy? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom