2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is kicksclusive on eBay legit? They have my size in the 510s for 149.95
literally minutes after i checked out, they raised the price to 199.95 
mean.gif

It wasnt always though that why Im asking when.

I thought it was always owned by eastbay but it changed when foorlocker bought eastbay everything was all changed to the same layout

Got my 510s coming. Size 12 sold out pretty quick on ndc. Also picked up the snake eyes. Retail + free shipping is always good. Good start to my day with 3 hrs left for sleep. Alaska living....

It was pretty quick I was suprised to be able to grab these then Kobe's one on my phone and one on iPad

What would you guys consider a fair price for a DS pair of MF Dooms with OG everything and lacebag still attached? These are one of my grails as a big Doom fan, so I'm willing to pay a hefty amount for a DS pair, but I think I found a decent deal for what I'm willing to drop.

Edit: hope everyone that went after the 510's succeeded! They're definitely nice!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if its been talked about but I was wondering, other than AJ1, What else other Jordans would you like to see as a SB x Jordan collab? I personally would like to see AJ3's.
I could see the 6s being one and 7 since they are both quite similar.

this is the first dunk sb to have a nice, visible camo print since the whole camo craze took off

not to dark like the iguanas and not to light either

knew these would sell extremely well

just came back from my local skate shop...wanted to check out the 510s....they look like qualitiy on pictures...but honestly, they look and feel like crap when you acutally see them in person!

was really disappointed! so no 510s for me! 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom