2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I prefer to rock the highs with pants, but I have no problem rocking them with shorts either, usually just toss some high cut socks on, it's a good look in my opinion

always liked those metallic zincs just too much things too cop and never had a chance to the pull the trigger

This thread has moved WAY too fast over the last month or so. At least 20,000 new posts within that time.
sick.gif
I finally caught up, lol. So glad I passed on the madness that was the Tiffs.

I just could never get on the camo train, so I decided to pass on the 510's. They look dope as hell with the orange laces though.

I'm surprised at how fast the Floridas/Green Crocs have been selling. I was hoping to wait until they went on sale, but I decided to cop at retail because they've been on my radar since the first images were shown. For anyone still looking for them...

Civil pretty much has a FSR (7, 8-12, 13):

https://www.wearecivil.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-62189&keywords=

Premier has a few sizes left (8-9.5, 10.5):

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22311
Thanks for the Civil link. Was able to get the St Patricks Days for a friend at the lowest I've seen them. I'm glad I waited a year lol 

Even if my legs fit into skinny jeans (which they don't) I still wouldn't wear them.

I do prefer my shirts to be extra smedium though.

Last edited:
Anyone here from the bay would want to size swap on the 510's? I have a size 10 looking for a size 9 or 9.5. Accidentally ordered the wrong size from spot and just realized it from the shipping confirmation.

04 to me has the most variety so I'd consider it the “best." It also has my all time faves in sea crystals. 03 kills it with the supreme trinity and 05 has tiffs which are a show stopper. Either way, I have plenty of faves from every year.

08 for me, love me some Skate or Die's, definitely my favorite out of the whole SB line till this day

Last edited:
It turns out that only 34 pairs of the Yellow Lobster Dunk were made and given to Nike SB friends and family, as well as the crew at Concepts. These will never be released for retail.

I wonder why?

Last edited:

It turns out that only 34 pairs of the Yellow Lobster Dunk were made and given to Nike SB friends and family, as well as the crew at Concepts. These will never be released for retail.

I wonder why?
Bc they're just too boss. 

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom