2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
all good man im not that far off, were you able to obtain the city series when they released?

Yes, most...but had to sell or trade when necessary....

you have most sbs?

at least you have 1

I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm in my 40s...

Been buying/collecting/hoardering for waaayyy toooo loooong......

Also, the worst part was gaining weight, so going from a 10 to a 10.5 to eventually 11, which has caused me to sell or trade most of my older SBs for bigger sizes.
Most of them are all 10.5 11 or 11.5.
Got any random size 10's left over?

Thanks for the reply. I guess if i can find a sz 10.5 or 11 for retail i will scoop. Do i have to worry about fakes with these?

Not to my knowledge... no. Just use a bit of caution and you should be fine either way.

Back on the hunt for a size 13 in the Civilists. Really disappointed but I appreciate their quality check. I would have been pissed to open up the box and see that scratch haha

Back on the hunt for a size 13 in the Civilists. Really disappointed but I appreciate their quality check. I would have been pissed to open up the box and see that scratch haha

Dude that really really sucks man. I ordered my pair yesterday and I got a shipping confirmation so I'm happy. Good luck with you search, hopefully you'll get em before long!

Well somebody let ya boy know if they see a Thai temple or WPF in a size 10.5 or 11 for a good price lol.I wish I could fit a 10 or 9.5 sometimes lol.

So I'm hearing the S.O.M.P. are super limited, my shop gets everything and they won't have them... :nerd:

only 250 pairs made fam...i have better odds of hookin up with carol seleme than i do coppin these kicks.

only 250 pairs made fam...i have better odds of hookin up with carol seleme than i do coppin these kicks.
No that's the BP Hollywood Juice lie. There's probably more than 250 skate shops getting these haha. BP said only 3 were getting them, but already over 10 have confirmed that they are getting them. So don't believe the BS BP feeds.

i know fam, just wanted people to know that BP's reputation is what it is for a reason. i knew somebody would respond asap to what i said...

Back
Top Bottom