2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found a solution to my size 11 / 11.5 problem. The insoles are thick as hell. I took them out and put in some gel insoles i have and they fit perfectly fine now. Now, i just gotta go buy a couple more so i dont have to keep putting them in and out of all my damn shoes, lol

hmmm interesting. anyone try this with civilists?

Gotcha, thanks man appreciate you sharing the info. Repped. My go to for most releases is dqm but they've been mum so far and if this is gonna be an overnight camp out type thing count me out lol

Dave's Wear House is David Ortiz's "NEW" place, with what seems to be a heavier focus on biking

Wondering why there is no hype on these hope its an easy cop of ndc

I feel its nike/jb attempt to sell more 1's then the og cw's with all the flopped cw's they have released

Found a solution to my size 11 / 11.5 problem. The insoles are thick as hell. I took them out and put in some gel insoles i have and they fit perfectly fine now. Now, i just gotta go buy a couple more so i dont have to keep putting them in and out of all my damn shoes, lol

I do the same and have a pair for every pair of sb's I have..

hmmm interesting. anyone try this with civilists?

I did, worked perfectly.. Since the 13 is to big and sb doesn't have a 12.5

Last edited:
CNCPTS replied to my email. not sure if this means online or not, but for boston/cambridge crew, they will at least have SOMPs in store.

Hello,

Will you be getting the Nike SB X Nigel Sylvester SOMP on Saturday 3/8/14?

Online release? Phone orders?

Thank you for your help.

Concepts
To Me

Today at 10:51 AM

Yes we will

For GR's the GS sizes will usually sit around forever.  

Back in the day, it'd be much easier to get the QS in GS sizes because people would go for their own sizes, and if sold out they'd keep it moving.  
But nowadays, people are so hungry that they'll grab whatever size is left to resell or hope for a trade...

It's all blown up now.  Wishing for simpler times...

this---truth be told GS seems to sell out QUICKER these days---idk if it's just more chicks into sneakers or what but I have a hard time finding my size sometime. I mean Lebrons , GS usually sit. But Jordans? It's luck of the draw. I'm new to the SB game so I can't comment on it TOO, TOO much. Tiff Highs it was hard as hail to find my size, no local shops even carried them that low. Online they sold out like hot cakes. Resell on eBay was worse than men's.

I know theres a lot of talk on civilist sizing but does anyone typically wear a size 13 and find it TOO small in civilists?

this---truth be told GS seems to sell out QUICKER these days---idk if it's just more chicks into sneakers or what but I have a hard time finding my size sometime. I mean Lebrons , GS usually sit. But Jordans? It's luck of the draw. I'm new to the SB game so I can't comment on it TOO, TOO much. Tiff Highs it was hard as hail to find my size, no local shops even carried them that low. Online they sold out like hot cakes. Resell on eBay was worse than men's.
your focusing on purely hyped releases though... jordans... girls only own the latest Jordans and think theyre "Sneakerheads" Js are mostly a fashion trend these days... like you stated Lebrons sit. they sit cuz theyre not "stylish" or "whats in"

tiffs were hyped release... GS sizes are pretty limited as is now imagine a hyped release as the tiffs where people who had never owned a pair of dunks wanted to cop multiple pairs... add to that some shadyness that some of these shops practice, like selling out the back door. right now we're still feeling the aftershock of the tiff release with these dudes coppin to resale but even then you can still find some GS sizes on recent QS if you do some searching

Last edited:
your focusing on purely hyped releases though... jordans... girls only own the latest Jordans and think theyre "Sneakerheads" Js are mostly a fashion trend these days... like you stated Lebrons sit. they sit cuz theyre not "stylish" or "whats in"

true... true. That's why I love Lebrons :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

granted I'm "new" to SBs so I didn't try to get the 510s. I do a see a pair on ebay for a relatively low price.... not that I want to buy it, but just gauging the market.

But I mean dude asked for QS, and QS generally are the hyped up releases.....

true... true. That's why I love Lebrons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

granted I'm "new" to SBs so I didn't try to get the 510s. I do a see a pair on ebay for a relatively low price.... not that I want to buy it, but just gauging the market.

But I mean dude asked for QS, and QS generally are the hyped up releases.....
SBs a different ball game if u were here pre tiff release youd see that it was fairly easy to cop any QS releases, even from shops across the nation that would accept phone orders. numerous people providing info on QS releases n John00 always puttin in work on RD was what made everything possible... Some QS would even go on sale like the uprise dunk QS i got em for $70 shipped i even was able to cop the Civilist QS for about $80 shipped from a shop that was having a sale on the week that they dropped... things will eventually revert to normal though 
smokin.gif

SBs a different ball game if u were here pre tiff release youd see that it was fairly easy to cop any QS releases, even from shops across the nation that would accept phone orders. numerous people providing info on QS releases n John00 always puttin in work on RD was what made everything possible... Some QS would even go on sale like the uprise dunk QS i got em for $70 shipped i even was able to cop the Civilist QS for about $80 shipped from a shop that was having a sale on the week that they dropped... things will eventually revert to normal though 
smokin.gif
That's why this specific forum is nice to be a part of. I do buy jordans also and it's night and day between this forum and the jordan forums.

Although it is really interesting to see if/how things change since NDC is now releasing SBs.

Last edited:
NDC was releasing SBs towards the end of  last year, wasnt much difference didnt phase this forum at least cuz it never really got to the point where it was NDC or bust 
laugh.gif
 footlockers were gettin hit up about when they were going to receive there Tiff stock... only people who dont know what shops carry SBs solely rely on NDC as for me personally i only check out NDC for dunks when they have there 20% off already discounted items 
smokin.gif

NDC was releasing SBs towards the end of  last year, wasnt much difference didnt phase this forum at least cuz it never really got to the point where it was NDC or bust 
laugh.gif
 footlockers were gettin hit up about when they were going to receive there Tiff stock... only people who dont know what shops carry SBs solely rely on NDC as for me personally i only check out NDC for dunks when they have there 20% off already discounted items 
smokin.gif
unfortunately that's me. I have no clue where to get these somp if ndc doesn't have them. But i want them for the right reasons!

nah man my right reason are to be on my feet. I don't hate anyone's hustle for reselling though. I only got problems with people pushing fakes!

Has anyone every purchased from street machine?

I have, why?

Has anyone purchased from Fliest Kicks? How long do they take to ship? It's been a week since I ordered and haven't heard anything from them. I e-mailed them yesterday but no response yet.

only one out of 5 different local shops are for sure getting them the others arent sure :frown: BUT on the bright side the store that is getting them in are getting 2 in my size lol

shi I wear an 11 in jordans but 11.5 in dunk highs, wtf am I gonna do with the jb x sb collab :wow:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm LOL'ing cuz I know this is a serious dilemma

I'm still baffled by how peoples feet are. I'm a straight up 11 in everything I wear. The only time there's a deviation in my collection is .5 up only because an 11 wasn't available

Back
Top Bottom