2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm like this as well. Rather not have to chase down a pair I missed for 3x retail in the future. I do the rare double up on absolute grails.

I still do chasing, just on my own time. I've tried to slow down my pick ups, and just waddling down my must own list. Keeps getting shorter, but there's a few items I'll never find/don't want to spend the money on.

Alright guys... slow day at work so I may as well post my S.O.M.P. prediction right now.

I gotta say, I'm pretty excited.

But my best advice for right now is if you want em, you better get your *** in gear.

Prior to the last minute update on stock numbers I wouldn't have said this, but the game has changed considering we have some cold hard proof the shoes are very, very limited (withholding any chance of future restocks, etc etc)

In my opinion, they're pretty boring... Black has been done in so many ways before and although that chrome swoosh is mighty nice, we all have similar shoes in the closets.

IF they were being stocked at more "normal" numbers I really would tell you not to worry, but let's be honest here... not only are there the true fans of this shoe, but "super limited" just became a reseller's wet dream.

So my prediction is, these will sell out instantly (I can see campers too). Resell prices I'm not so sure about. They'll hit the 200+ range for sure.. but most likely sit below the 250 range. Sure, alot of us may not want to pay a price for such a basic shoe, but given how many will be released, enough will pay a large premium just to have them.

Good luck guys, I'm gonna sit this one out. I'll be watching ^^

im probably going to sit the somps release out, rather put in the work for an AJ1 SB

if anyone is willing to exchange assistance for somps vs aj1 sb, PM me

Wanted to get a second pair of 510's and I got an email by Homebase610 saying the 13 is still available and that the person flaked out. They email me this. Smh.. Shady.
You still looking for a 13 I might know a shop that has it PM and I can point you into the direction.

For those interested in 8.5 - 9 Dunks:
Brickhouse Low
2014 BHM Dunk Low
Valentine Dunk Low
510 Dunk High
Are still available at Furnace in Buena Park
10100 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4226

Also, they will be re-stocking the Snake Eyes - Full Run.

Both SOMP's and SB x AJ will be arriving next week....Further details as I receive them.

found on IG

LOL man it looks like they really grinded hard to come up with that c/w

Its a super easy pass

I want two pairs of SOMP's

my new thing is doubling up on sneakers I really like and cutting back on impulse buys like I used to do when younger.; I generally wear my Dunks a lot. Probably already rocked the Tiff's about 20 times since getting them.
I'm in that "impulse buying" phase right now... 
mean.gif

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!

if you really want them I would pull the trigger for the prices you see; only gonna get more rare and prices will steadily increase

if you really want them I would pull the trigger for the prices you see; only gonna get more rare and prices will steadily increase
I gues you are right my only problem is that I never see them sell they always 300 but no one ever buys them so thats why Im hesitant to drop 300 on a pair

Message the seller with an offer. Worst thing that happens is they say no and the shoes continue to sit for 300

Anyone know where I can get these super cheap in a size 11. Computer is super slow at work and I'm getting frustrated waiting for the pages to load.

Message the seller with an offer. Worst thing that happens is they say no and the shoes continue to sit for 300
Lol you would be surprised how many sellers flipped out on me on already when i offer 250. They think they are worth as much as the tiffany sb 
roll.gif

I gues you are right my only problem is that I never see them sell they always 300 but no one ever buys them so thats why Im hesitant to drop 300 on a pair

retail on the black ucs was $240 so $300 isnt that bad if u really want them.

Not to justify the resell price, but they retailed for $225 I think and for being a pretty exclusive shoe, you'll be looking to pay about the same or more.

Even though CCS is owned by footlocker, it was just a matter of time before this happened, especially with Villa recently acquiring an SB account. For now it seems as though it'll be the typical PAC sun/zumiez type account...thoughts?

http://m.unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2014/03/06/nike-sb-new-releases/

This has been going on for a few months at least. I know my local Footlocker has a tiny section with SBs, so does the same mall's Footaction and Champs. I think it's good for the brand to gain more exposure, just not at the cost of putting more mom and pops out of business.

Back
Top Bottom