2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Awesome. Love my pair of Safaris.

Just got the ally oop from my boy in Colorado on a pair of S.O.M.P.'s. Apparently a store had a couple pairs uncalled for. I'm hyped :nthat:

Congrats man, I've heard about a store in CO that is super low key and treats customers well, can't remember the name for the life of me though. Either way glad to hear you came up.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Now I know the secret to getting true rep. "I'm so happy my rep is at (insert random number here) I sure hope no one reps me ever again so it can stay this way foreverrrrrrrr."

hey @alp if you don't mind me asking.... What part of nyc you from. I'm from Southside Jamaica queens.
I don't care where you're from. Stop playing that whole friendly where are you from lets change the subject game.
I'm pretty sure that's not what he's doing. Let's just stop all this right now guys before it gets out of hand like the fat joe street cred thread

SOMP prices on ebay are crazy.[/quote]saw someone on twitter selling for 170 shipped. Size Too small or I would have copped

Last edited:

SB thread feelin more like a JB thread today 
mean.gif

ya'll can go ahead and take this to PM because nobody gives a damn
REPPED LOL. Man after the tiffs drop I so seldomly visit this forum. Too many dudes worried about winning e-fights and spamming dumb ****. We've always done a good job (imo) of keeping this forum on topic, it's crazy how in 2-3 months it has increased like 800 pages and turned to bs.

REPPED LOL. Man after the tiffs drop I so seldomly visit this forum. Too many dudes worried about winning e-fights and spamming dumb ****. We've always done a good job (imo) of keeping this forum on topic, it's crazy how in 2-3 months it has increased like 800 pages and turned to bs.
I wonder what it was like for last year's Concord dunk release. anything like the tiff's?

I wonder what it was like for last year's Concord dunk release. anything like the tiff's?
Believe it or not, wasn't anything like the tiffs. It felt like any other QS SB Dunk release. A little harder to get because a few Jordan heads wanted em, but that's besides it.

Believe it or not, wasn't anything like the tiffs. It felt like any other QS SB Dunk release. A little harder to get because a few Jordan heads wanted em, but that's besides it.
I was at Blades 72nd street in NYC and it was pandemonium for a while. Met some cool cats but there were some serious fools that I wish come to a slow, painful demise. Cutting the line, bunching up around the door, pushing people, etc. It's just crazy what people will do for a pair of shoes.

So these SB Jordan 1's? Hard cop or not? Lots of stores getting them? I've heard they very limited. Not to sure tho... I sure hope the other 2 collabs are way better then these!

So these SB Jordan 1's? Hard cop or not? Lots of stores getting them? I've heard they very limited. Not to sure tho... I sure hope the other 2 collabs are way better then these!
Wrong thread bro!!!!! Lol, on some real stuff tho it shouldn't be too bad with the captcha-like image matching Nike implemented this past weekend.......but that's only until someone figures a way around it

something about those giraffe's is making me want to pass. I don't know if it is the color scheme or the way the materials look. Will wait for better pictures.

Wow the SOMPS is causing more drama in this thread then the Tiffs release a couple a weeks ago..... :smh:

I'm 19, a full time college student and sneaker connoisseur. I don't have time or the desire to work at a useless job ($7.50 at McDonald's is a complete waste of time, I make far more flipping shoes).

Honestly, I can't blame this man.

Paris >>>>>>>>>>>>

Check the box - these once hit outlets as b-grades. Not mine.

There was also a pair that sold earlier this year for like $300. Some guy who had got them as a promo and had no idea what they were. They were just listed on ebay as nike dunk or something like that. I had the link at one point. I have to see if I can still find it.

Being a "sneakerhead" in 2014 pretty much means you cop most releases to resell. I hate the term sneakerhead.

I'm just like sneakers; I have much better things going on in my life than worrying about each Saturdays drops. That's how you end up lonely.

Exactly. Many of you guys take this way too seriously.

And, just a little public service announcement. Talk greezy on a sneaker message board is never a good look. Nobody is ever going to make anybody else think they are a tough guy by making threats online in a place where kids come to talk about skateboarding shoes.

Grow up and get that nonsense out of the thread.

Last edited:
Man as humans we tend to get caught up in group dynamic easily, its in our nature. After all of this I regret ever bringing up anything aside from SB Dunks in here. You guys are right, there are other sites for all this madness. Learned from this fiasco today, and don't think I'm going to ever post anything other than Dunk talk on here. Back to the SOMPs. In the Bay Area and hearing tons of different things on late releases this week. Any updates? Heard 510 is getting them for sure, and a few other spots gave the "we might be" response. 

Honestly, I can't blame this man.
Check the box - these once hit outlets as b-grades. Not mine.

There was also a pair that sold earlier this year for like $300. Some guy who had got them as a promo and had no idea what they were. They were just listed on ebay as nike dunk or something like that. I had the link at one point. I have to see if I can still find it.
Exactly. Many of you guys take this way too seriously.

And, just a little public service announcement. Talk greezy on a sneaker message board is never a good look. Nobody is ever going to make anybody else think they are a tough guy by making threats online in a place where kids come to talk about skateboarding shoes.

Grow up and get that nonsense out of the thread.
Exactly, no need for that "tough" talk on here agree with everything you say

Back
Top Bottom