2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Love the community of SB NTers no doubt! I'd help if I could've got my hand on a few pairs in the bay. If anyone else got a 9.5 let me know!

This guy has sz 12 DS Mia's for 120 if anybody is looking for a pair. He also posted some vnds loons for 80 sz 13

going to my local first thing in the morning to cop any somps thats left to give to anyone that hasnt gotten a pair for retail, unfortunately i'll only have enough to cop one pair so hope your size is still there when i get there lol

Last edited:
going to my local first thing in the morning to cop any somps thats left to give to anyone that hasnt gotten a pair for retail, unfortunately i'll only have enough to cop one pair so hope your size is still there when i get there lol

*prays* lol. Good luck man! I'm gonna have to keep my eye out all over.

Just copped the Legion Pine Dunk Low for $63 shipped off CCS.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

When dat patience pays off.
nthat.gif

Here's some new CCS discount codes to use as well guys.

Exp 3/13/14 - 15% off $75: AFCCMA2V

Exp 4/1/14 - $15 off $75: LKS64F6S

Exp 4/30/14 - $15 off $75: LKS14F3F

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

good man

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

I wanted to be patient but I was scared that due to them having the same print as the tiffs they would fly off shelves
mean.gif

How many did your local get? Cuz you got a bunch of pairs right?

Last edited:

if you can an 8.5 if they have , god bless you 

What's a good price on DS WPF size 8.5 with lacelocks, blue laces and box?

Also what's a good price on DS purple avengers non-pl size 8 with og box and extra laces?

I'm looking at both and am interested, thanks

will check and post in here when im there! im just gonna grab whatever size they have left since i only have enough to grab one and then choose one person in the sb threads and get it to them for retail!
Buddy of mine in here was looking for a 9 so put me down for that if you can. If you end up getting the size 9 he needs, I'll pay for it and let him know I got him the size he needs. He has a 9.5 so I'd probably swap with him then sell off the 9.5 for retail+ship+fees etc.

Much respect to @skywalkerOG  for helping out fellow NTers. Really good feeling to see everyone going out of their way to help others out. I've been blessed with a bunch of ya'll (you know who you are) that stepped up and helped me out as well. I finally copped a 9.5 but desperately in need of my TTS Size 9. If any of ya'll want to trade or can make a trade I would really appreciate it. @skywalkerOG  If you are able to grab a 9, and trade me for my 9.5 that would be dopenesssss.

Love this thread. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom