2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YOOOOO ya'll like how do ya'll find spots like this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
RSS feeds? Twitter? Like I serious want to know...
only thing i can really say is bookmarks lol

FC got 40+ pairs of AJxSB 1s for 375 and 50+ pairs of Diamond highs for 400+... hope they sit forever so resellers go back to flipping jordan 3, 4, 5, 6, and 11

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Wore my SOMPs for the first time last night. Got drunk and hurled on em LOL. Jason Markk'd them just now and they look new again. On a side note, they are much less ashy after washing them.

Edit never mind. After they dried off completely the SOMPs look kinda effed up. Seems like the color bleeds off and my shoes look kind of pale in one area. FAIL. Note to self, don't wear nubuck shoes to the bar.

Last edited:
YOOOOO ya'll like how do ya'll find spots like this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
RSS feeds? Twitter? Like I serious want to know...
Those are pretty known skateshops and sites and this release really wasnt that major.I would start calling skateshops for the releases you want and just chop it up with them.I met some cool *** folks at shops over the last few releases and it def helps.Most shops are cool in general especially the smaller ones.Although luck does help,if you do your homework you will not miss a shoe you want unless its a super small size like yours.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Wore my SOMPs for the first time last night. Got drunk and hurled on em LOL. Jason Markk'd them just now and they look new again. On a side note, they are much less ashy after washing them.
roll.gif

Are you sure the puke didn't saturate the color hahahaha

how was the quality on the Eiffel 65 hi's? and what's a fair price? kinda mad i slept when the were hot on the discount racks lol

While I can understand styles shifting and not picking up any new Jordan releases, I don't get why people feel the need to dump everything they own in something that isn't cool any more to get on their new stuff. I've got some movies that I haven't watched, albums I haven't listened to, records that haven't been mixed in years, but as long as I'm not hurting for the space I can't see a reason to try and unload it. It'd be like if I was calling a bit of my past phony.

You see it on here where people are spending all kinds of money tracking down SB releases that they sold for some reason or another and now realize that they really want those pairs.
I buy things because I think I'll like them then get then and don't always feel the same. I'd only offload j's (or any kicks) that I didn't feel. I sold my 510's cuz they just didn't fit no matter how hard I tried.

I buy things because I think I'll like them then get then and don't always feel the same. I'd only offload j's (or any kicks) that I didn't feel. I sold my 510's cuz they just didn't fit no matter how hard I tried.

That's a pair here and a pair there, unloading all of your holdings from a brand is like the ultimate hype beast version of "they fell off." Even worse is if you're dumping like 20-30 pairs of DS pairs from the brand, why even buy if they're just going to be in a box (especially the retros) Vintage I can see not wearing them since most of the releases outside of the original rubber sole 1s will fall apart on you if you haven't worn them by the time they're a certain age, but buying retros and not wearing them, and then selling them, that dog don't hunt.

hope everyone had a great weekend, had alot of reading to do to catch up on here. thread is almost at 2000 pages.

decided to pass on the pack this weekend. wallet needs a break. suprisingly some of those gr's coming out arent too bad looking. hoping to cop at discount so i can recoup some funds lol. cant wait to see what is coming next as well.

Nice pickups, I wish I'd have done a little legwork last summer to get those Fourth of July dunks in either of the colors.

Back
Top Bottom