2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My foot stopped growing at 14 or so, it maybe grew a half size between then and now, or shoes got a bit narrower, I find I can still fit into my old Doc Martens that I've had since I was 16, and old releases from Nike in a 10.5, but now I'm pretty much an 11 in everything.

My body is a different story, I was 108-130 from middle school until 2002 or so, then BOOM metabolism slowed down in conjunction with increased beer drinking and I started packing on pounds. Mix in a kind of sedentary lifestyle and I ballooned up. When I see people I haven't seen since High School, I know I'm going to get the "what happened, you used to be SO skinny" questions.

Guys i'm extremely torn between what 2 SB's I should get. 

I've been a little frustrated striking out on major releases. And I just want a f***ing 2014 blue box already. 

I have the snake eyes at premier for 106 shipped no promo code

or

the all white joints for 88 shipped from CCS

What should I go with?

I have a lot of black and red shoes but I know the snakeyes are limited. 
frown.gif

both. if you want to you could hold out. whites went on sale at one point to about $67 on one site, right now its $77 shipped on CCS with discount code...and a couple weeks ago snake eyes was $85 retail on CCS with discount came down to $70 +free shipping, Shortly after, they bumped back up to $98 retail.

Last edited:
That's crazy. Thought I had it bad because my size was very popular
Where i am nothing is really popular, the only dunk ive ever seen sellout on opening was the tiff highs.  It seems i battle nike for my size more than anything.  Im not really crying though for everyone i miss there is a pair i think i would never find just sitting.

I cant remember where i saw this but isnt a Black/White tie dye dunk in the works for later this summer? Anyone else know what im talking about, or am i crazy.

FINALLY caught up. spent the last 24 hours in the supreme thread focusing on those foams....

which were copped. #1059 hahhhhn! @Robin Thicke  
nthat.gif

alp went all in waiting at supNY and they didn't drop them in store today due to last night's near riot, police shutdown, and local news story - so he struck out.

<-------------- ALP

he says hello. 
laugh.gif

for real though, nice to be HOME. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I did most of those things growing up as well because I got one pair of forces to last me a year or maybe more. Now I'm grown and just wear them of they get ruined I have another pair that's itching to get into the rotation. I assume most people in this thread have a decent size collection so shoes will last a long time.
This. Back when I was younger I made my shoes last and cleaned them constantly. Now though, I have a decent amount (to a normal person, pretty small collection compared to some of y'all :lol:). Also, I have wide feet, and anything that takes up room is a no go. I have a pair of wearable shoe trees, but they're so damn uncomfortable, I tried them once and just couldn't do it. Comfort > Creases for me :smokin

FINALLY caught up. spent the last 24 hours in the supreme thread focusing on those foams....

which were copped. #1059 hahhhhn! @Robin Thicke  
nthat.gif

alp went all in waiting at supNY and they didn't drop them in store today due to last night's near riot, police shutdown, and local news story - so he struck out.

<-------------- ALP

he says hello. 
laugh.gif

for real though, nice to be HOME. 
happy.gif

YO YOU GOT A PAIR? NICE DUDE!!!

You know the ones on eBay.

Lets see which of us gets desperate enough first
Def. not touching that. Not worth it. 

Especially after I dropped 160 on that pair I kind of messed up. 

On to finding some Thai Temples now.

Found a 10.5 worn for $130 if anybody wants a link. 

Last edited:

If I can ever talk the dude down to four fifty, or around there, it'll be hard not to pull the trigger.

I really want the deck for collecting purposes

Pair of DS WPF on its way home :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   

Now the hunt for the Concepts edition begins, haha.
Everyone's coming up on these lately. Got ds 13s for 175 about a month ago. Very happy with thAt purchase. Now want some lacelocks

If I can ever talk the dude down to four fifty, or around there, it'll be hard not to pull the trigger.

I really want the deck for collecting purposes
Not going to happen. Its a consignment shop broski. I tried to call them and see if they would take trades of some sort but no dice and theyre not moving the price either. 

Damn, now thats a steal. Mine are 215 to my door :frown:
Ya especially for the 13. Lol they didn't stay DS for long but I wanted those so bad I knew I couldn't wait too long before wearing them. It was a PITA to buy from the dude too, I thought It might be a scam till the minute I opened the box.

SackDance.gif

Last edited:
Ya especially for the 13. Lol they didn't stay that way for long but u wanted those so bad I knew I couldn't wait too long before wearing them. It was a PITA to buy from the dude too, I thought It might be a scars till the minute I opened the box.

football-gifs
Just ordered mine from a consignment shop. So we'll see. Might keep these on ice for a while. 

Spent more than I wanted, but its done and over with.

Last edited:
Not going to happen. Its a consignment shop broski. I tried to call them and see if they would take trades of some sort but no dice and theyre not moving the price either. 

Damn really? I don't think I can hit that high on principle alone. Even by just settling outisde ebay you'd only save probably like $60

On to finding some Thai Temples now.
Found a 10.5 worn for $130 if anybody wants a link. 

Saw two pair at sole supremacy yesterday not sure about sizes they wanted 200 I believe

Also and size 13 peeps looking for gtowns that were sent to me by accident I ordered a 12 from premier got a 13 probably will be sending them back tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom