2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know it sounds like he's setting himself up to be mad no matter what. I'm never ready to be mad at a purchase before it even gets in unless I was iffy on buying it in the first place.
i repped you bc you were at 666 lol

dang it. I wanted to stay at 666 for a few days at least. I was trying to find the perfect Devil Avatar

I was just at my local skateshop homebase and they still have a ton of GOOD grs and some qs left , including Petoskeys and valentines days. if you guys are interested give them a call. I am sure they will do phone orders at this point.

Just saw some post on reddit about some cats opening up a sneaker store in WV. The site will be up April 19th I believe. Apparently they are resellers so idk what those prices are about to be like but just a heads up for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.foamcity.net

Link to some pics

Last edited:

when pigs fly is growing on me. 
frown.gif
 i mean pink is my favorite color too. 
laugh.gif
tumblr_inline_mzw177xKJ21qbwtrn.gif

been so busy these past few days helping family out since my grandmother has to start chemo for bc so i havent been able to look, but does anyone know any sites with the giraffes for retail or below and some janoski maxes possibly?

been so busy these past few days helping family out since my grandmother has to start chemo for bc so i havent been able to look, but does anyone know any sites with the giraffes for retail or below and some janoski maxes possibly?
ebay for the giraffes. someone mentioned it a couple of posts ago

I was just at my local skateshop homebase and they still have a ton of GOOD grs and some qs left , including Petoskeys and valentines days. if you guys are interested give them a call. I am sure they will do phone orders at this point.

Good prices? Homebase is like 45 minutes from me

I'm in Conshohocken

when pigs fly is growing on me. :frown:  i mean pink is my favorite color too. :lol:

Dont c how they can be growing on u... i dont like wearing pink much. Only pink shoe i have is whats on the ion pink highs but i would swoop up a pair of WPF for under $200 easily :smile:

Back
Top Bottom