2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Restock is mostly size 15+ and from what I've heard only a couple of the REAL GR's (like fire red 3's and fire red 5's) will be full size run. Everything else 15+. Don't take my word on that, it's purely rumor/speculation but just something to consider.
Yeah I've heard that too. If it's true, then that's money saved for more SB' releases! lol We will just have to see what's up in the morning. 

Brooklyn Projects charging over box price for a GR (boa's) :lol: keep defending them fellas

That's so petty, man. Way to give incentive to be loyal, BP. :smh:

I was able to grab a 11.5 for my friend. Will still try Concepts tomorrow for NT.

Good luck folks!

Well looks, like I won't have to worry about spending money on that restock then. Thanks for the info guys.

I honestly didn't know this many people wanted the Baos. I'm a lil shocked
haha same here!

I remember folks were saying these are too ugly when they saw the first few picture.

More or less the hype made this shoe.

I was able to grab a 11.5 for my friend. Will still try Concepts tomorrow for NT.
Good luck folks!

You looking to scoop a 13 for yourself? If so, I can definitely try to oop one to you if I can check out fast enough.

You looking to scoop a 13 for yourself? If so, I can definitely try to oop one to you if I can check out fast enough.
Wearing my 13s RIGHT now actually. THANKS though! 

I think someone else in here is looking. 

Back
Top Bottom