2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

fsr... 200 shipped tho...
sick.gif

http://shoejocky.com/collections/ne...olarized-blue-chairman-eddie-huang-313171-114
well damn thanks for the link though. Repped

Just copped Samelo's (Brazil series dunk) deadstock for a steal... I should have gone to sleep and not refreshed NDSBG, I spend more money laying in my bed browsing facebook groups than I do going to events LOL

You get em Early or are shops starting to get them in? Quality looks on point but still not sure if I'll get em.

Last edited:
You get em Early or are shops starting to get them in? Quality looks on point but still not sure if I'll get em.

not my pics, were pulled from an overseas auction. thought i'd share since they really showed the quality of the materials.

Last edited:
Wore my smoked cnc's yesterday and my huxtables today... My chick was mad with my color choices both days... They get mad over the stupidest things

I finally was able to Cop a pairs of the Bao's at Retail in my size 10 ~$118 with tax, at one of my Locals today Belmont Army in Chicago. For all of you in Chicago who are still looking you should stop by or call them tomorrow. FYI they don't do phone orders. I know when I left they had a 9.5, and a 10.5, and other sizes as well. They didn't tweet that they got them in and the guy said they have had them in for a few days now. I got the last 10, If you call please describe the shoes as they most likely won't know what you are talking about. These as others stated look so much nicer in person, these are a must double up for me, now the hunt for a second pair is on. I will post some pics in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom