2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

all these sales. I just want a pair of uprise hi's on the low :frown: . I totally forgot what I was going to type originally because of that.

Last edited:
all these sales. I just want a pair of uprise hi's on the low
frown.gif
. I totally forgot what I was going to type originally because of that.
same with me, pairs are starting to dry up though

This reminds me of an argument that came up in here during DIAMOND MADNESS, when some guy was going on and on about how you can't call anything but the JB XI Concord and Space Jams by those names.
I remember when that happened lol
all these sales. I just want a pair of uprise hi's on the low
frown.gif
. I totally forgot what I was going to type originally because of that.

same with me, pairs are starting to dry up though
http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/p...444&LinkID=1&gclid=CP7qvoHZ970CFdEF7Aodgl0AlA

http://shoejocky.com/collections/ni...ise-black-black-university-red-wht-313171-061

Last edited:

Glad to have added the Baos to the collection. Would have liked the J pack highs to have the upper back panel black instead of blue but I will still try to cop regardless.

Sick pic bro! Not down for them Baos but them YOTHS are definitely my favorite. I'm a 49ers fan, it's just perfect IMO.

For those in Chicago Belmont Army still has the Bao's ~$118 with tax. I just picked up a size 10.5 for a NTer. I know that they had a 9, 9.5 and other sizes (10 is gone). Give them a call to check on sizes. It's INSTORE ONLY.

Nice Good Looking Out On Mainland Info. Repped .  Im Gonna Go By And See What's Up Tonight .I Bought My First Sb At The Concord One (Birches)

I just got my Kumquats or whatever they're being called now delivered from SPoT, this was my first order from them, pretty nice guys they tossed in stickers and a magazine in the box and it got here pretty quickly. Shipped on Monday got here today.

anyone else ordered the baos from mainland? when i ordered my they didnt say anything about a presale.  it finally shipped after 11 days.

ahh.. the Vacaville Nike Outlet.. sometimes I miss those days (working in shipping/receiving) the discount for employees isn't what it used to be though. I go out there occasionally to see family/friends.

some of you "new generation" sneakerheads would have killed to walk the back walls of the store in the late 90's / early 2k's... stuff just sat.. for weeks/months.

Back
Top Bottom