2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ebay for retail

I have both lows and the McRads and they're way better looking in real life. The red suede toe pops on the 2013's and the coral midsole on the 14's looks dope as **** in person. McRads are considered by some to be BHM highs but I think that just due to Nike collabing with a black skater and the shoes releasing in Feb.

BHM's are sooo slept on.
Anybody have a lead on the bhm dunks?

Yeah I've seen em on there, watching a few, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somewhere else since there's not a lot on ebay in my size. They grew on me. I totally missed them releasing and have seen them on premier here and there, but recently I've decided I gotta cop

Yeah I've seen em on there, watching a few, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somewhere else since there's not a lot on ebay in my size. They grew on me. I totally missed them releasing and have seen them on premier here and there, but recently I've decided I gotta cop
What size are you looking for?

Ebay for retail

I have both lows and the McRads and they're way better looking in real life. The red suede toe pops on the 2013's and the coral midsole on the 14's looks dope as **** in person. McRads are considered by some to be BHM highs but I think that just due to Nike collabing with a black skater and the shoes releasing in Feb.

BHM's are sooo slept on.

There's some here but I don't know if they have the size your looking for. http://store.billswheels.com/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs-bhm/

But the soles aren't the same, and the only problems people have with 1s and Dunks are all based on leather chipping/flaking and takes a really long time to show up.

mints mints
What's different about the soles same length and width

And my reason for the sole is because I will wear it out not due to cracking or coming detached like other models. My 01 blk/reds looked new when the sole was worn down to nothing

Last edited:
Undefeated Santa Monica $108, just thought to call them and they just received them, get them while you can.

mints mints
What's different about the soles same length and width

And my reason for the sole is because I will wear it out not due to cracking or coming detached like other models. My 01 blk/reds looked new when the sole was worn down to nothing

Aside from the current dunks having the new tooling, there's slight differences that you can tell from the midsole between the Air Jordan 1 and Dunk sole

There's a couple of pairs floating around out there where Air Jordan 1s popped up with a Dunk Sole, these came up while the 2 was still in the design stage.

There's also a few Dunks from the first releases that were made for school teams that actually had encapsulated air, but those are SUPER rare to find in any condition now.

Just got these Georgetown's at my outlet but it did not came with the extra laces, anybody know the color of the extra laces and any idea on where to buy replacement laces?

Last edited:
If your buying sb's to pass as 1's...

DON'T

Not sure if this is a shot at me for copping them but that's not what I'm looking to do

And that's just from last year... the 1 is my favorite shoe of all time prolly why I like dunks as well

Gurnee Mills Outlet but they were just returned. I got both the rivalry pack for $64 each.
Are the original extra laces supposed to be black or dark grey and what size?

They were navy. the grey came in the shoe the navy was extra I think they are 69"

Local has chairman and hackysack lows for sale today.  PM me within the hour if you want me to cop you a pair.  I'm not sure what sizes they have.  They don't do phone orders and they guy norm doesn't tell you all the sizes he has.

Back
Top Bottom