2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sbs are kind of dead now

Born and raised. I live in Sarasota.
Cool. I'll probably make it down for the Green Bay and Saints games. Probably watch the Bucs in New Orleans, too. I usually try to see the Bucs/Saints home-and-home at minimum. I spent 8 years near New Orleans, so I've see quite of few games in the Superdome as well. 

I meant which Archie, I want to say they've done them a few times over the years most recently the Black one about 4 years ago and the white one came out at some point last year, first as a really limited run around Superbowl XLVII then when they dropped a bunch of NFL authentics later in the year.

I still need to get the black one, but I missed my chance when they were all over the place and CHEAP.

Ah, black one, that's when I got it, probably 4 years ago give or take. My only m&n jersey. There way to much now. I buy like 1 jersey a year cuz I never wear them. I really only rock my deuce jersey. If you haven't yet, I really suggest you cop the blackout Bree's jersey. So dope in person. Wife picked it up for me my birthday. Again, never wear it though. Haha

bruh you been goin' hard lately in terms of what you got---how you always have so many extra pairs of ****? If you don't mind me asking.

but chill on "soliciting", that's what PMs are for.
check my sig ... or instagram ... 1 from premiere 3 from Spot becuz they had no limit

Last edited:
Ah, black one, that's when I got it, probably 4 years ago give or take. My only m&n jersey. There way to much now. I buy like 1 jersey a year cuz I never wear them. I really only rock my deuce jersey. If you haven't yet, I really suggest you cop the blackout Bree's jersey. So dope in person. Wife picked it up for me my birthday. Again, never wear it though. Haha

I've never been able to get down with the blackout jerseys. My trick to M&N is to wait for their sales. Next one should be for Father's Day, and they always do a pre Black Friday sale (used to be a lot better with all jerseys for $100, now it's 40% off)

I'm a bit of a homer that only buys NOLA stuff (and LSU) so my entire jersey collection is all Saints related. If you're anywhere near New Orleans pop into the Superdome team store, they don't have decent pricing on current jerseys, but they do have steals on Team Issued jerseys going back to 04 and up to 11, anybody worth while has been picked off but if you know someone that can do custom work it's a good way to get a cheap jersey that's made for the team. Price on those is between 50-100.

I was going to take a picture of the jersey closet, but my girl's already in bed and I'd make too much noise getting everything that's not jerseys out of the way to take the shot.

edit: On the plus side I found a pair of NB I thought I'd lost buried behind a bunch of boxes in the back of the jersey closet so there was a net positive to me moving stuff around.

Last edited:
I've never been able to get down with the blackout jerseys. My trick to M&N is to wait for their sales. Next one should be for Father's Day, and they always do a pre Black Friday sale (used to be a lot better with all jerseys for $100, now it's 40% off)

I'm a bit of a homer that only buys NOLA stuff (and LSU) so my entire jersey collection is all Saints related. If you're anywhere near New Orleans pop into the Superdome team store, they don't have decent pricing on current jerseys, but they do have steals on Team Issued jerseys going back to 04 and up to 11, anybody worth while has been picked off but if you know someone that can do custom work it's a good way to get a cheap jersey that's made for the team. Price on those is between 50-100.

I was going to take a picture of the jersey closet, but my girl's already in bed and I'd make too much noise getting everything that's not jerseys out of the way to take the shot.

edit: On the plus side I found a pair of NB I thought I'd lost buried behind a bunch of boxes in the back of the jersey closet so there was a net positive to me moving stuff around.

I'll have to check out the sale on Father's Day then. I'm actually goin to lop for my mothers birthday, gonna try and convince my family to drive out to philly, I wanna hit ubiq and mitchell & ness. Never been to either. I guess it wouldn't be a blackout jersey as there all different, saints obviously all black. I'll snap a pic of my jerseys when I get home. Closing down the kitchen meow. My cousin lives in New Orleans, being stationed in Germany for 4 years, but she's been to the super dome a few times and is always impressed. I never can convince to cop me anything(always tell her I'll reimburse her but whatever). But being in lancaster pa, about an hour out of philly, all you can find here is eagles, steelers, ravens and ******** stuff. And it's always what I can get on lids or new era or champs. Kinda sucks being an out of state fan.

Back to those shoes, I'm pretty sure nike sells them on their site, but it's way overpriced, like 150 or something. That's why I never picked em up. But 30 bucks is an easy pickup. Maybe to bring in the season I'll grab a pair.

based on a piece of fabric that reminded them of woven footbags?

The newest Dunk Low Premium SB starts with a print. While on the streets of Tokyo, Nike SB designers came across a piece of fabric that reminded them of the woven footbags that were popular during the 1980s. Footbags and skateboarding might not seem like an obvious pairing, but skate shop employees would take to kicking them around when business was slow. This inspiration has led to an all-over print on the iconic Nike Dunk Low, releasing April 26 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

REMINDED?!

Last edited:
Dont hate me Lol.. But i just recently got into Dunks and ive been missing out..Been a long time Jordan fanatic but now i appreciate them both

Back
Top Bottom